View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 11:18 PM   #19060
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Elise Graves - milked petgirl

Elise Graves - milked petgirl

This new website is getting a lot of attention! Even world famous bondage model Elise Graves wanted to have a go at getting her nipples tortured by a goat milker!! Locked in a chastity belt and collar, this new cow gets her sensitive nipples sucked relentlessly by the full power of the goat milking machine! The noises she makes are so cute! This was really painful for Elise, and her nipples were twice as long when the milking finally stopped! Great stuff!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 289.3 MB

Download Elise Graves - milked petgirl

A young girl in a very tough stage

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

The masochist is practically begging these two boys for a Rough18 fucking and nasty flogging. These guys always deliver and get right at the girl by stripping off her panties.

Duration: 36:53
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3056kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download A young girl in a very tough stage

Anus Whipping

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

Download Anus Whipping

Sarah Blake

The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope

Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Sarah Blake

Emma Green - Into the blue

All of a sudden, all of the famous UK tv stars want to try rope bondage! The gorgeous Emma Green must have sent 5 emails asking if she could come over!! Well, alright then. I tied her in blue ropes showing off her incredible natural boobs, and she ended up on her stomach, knees and ankles tightly bound in blue. Emma loved it! She will definitely be back for more!

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 174.1 MB

Download Emma Green - Into the blue
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07890 секунды с 9 запросами