View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 04:17 AM   #2045
VitalyGrom

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

VitalyGrom Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Girls Next Door: TEAM BALLBUSTER - Goddess Lady Shayne - Ball Boxing B

Girls Next Door: TEAM BALLBUSTER - Goddess Lady Shayne - Ball Boxing Babe

Tags: Facesitting, Ballbusting, String Bikini, Boot Worship, Goddess Lady Shayne, Smothering, Choke, Throat Fetish, Smother, Hand Fetish, Handchoke, Hand Over Mouth, Handchoking, Choking, Handsmother, Femme Fatale, Powerful Hand, Feminine Hands
Format: MPEG-4
Runtime: 00:10:54
File Size: 0,93 GB
Video: 1280x720
Description: A lot of my fans know me for my love of Ballbusting. Others know me for having the sexiest little Booty on the net. So when a fan begged, and pleaded (and tributed quite a bit) for the privilege of having my ASS Sit on his Face, I needed more than just money from him, I needed him to pay with his Balls! My Buns look AMAZING in my tight, wet look leggings. I force him to worship my Ass, and suffer from my Ass Smothering, then I begin to work in his Nuts as I slam my Boxing Glove covered into his Groin, and Grab and Squeeze his Nads in my powerful grasp. Of course I reward him for letting me abuse his testicles, as I shake my buns above him, and strip down from my wet look legging to an even hotter wet look thong bikini! I sit on his face reverse style, and grind my Ass into his face and I verbally humiliate him and continue my assault on his Nuts! I grind my knees into him junk, I take away his breath with my Ass Smothering, and I test how high his voice can go when I Grab, Twist, and Crush his Balls! I finish him off with a fury of Nut pounding punches until hes on the ground crying. Worship your Goddess, LadyCategory: BALLBUSTINGRelated Categories: FEMALE BOXING, ASS SMOTHERING, CBT, FACE SITTING, ASS HUMILIATION

Screen:

Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/f188b75536b4f
VitalyGrom is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15138 секунды с 9 запросами