View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 07:44 AM   #1131
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Melody Marks, Sophia Locke - Undressed To Protest (2023) San Ramon

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Melody Marks, Sophia Locke
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English
Sophia Locke is reading the newspaper when her stepdaughter, Melody Marks, enters the kitchen. Melody is not in a good mood, because she heard that the school board just voted yes to implement school uniforms - and conservative uniforms to boot. Melody found out that Sophia was one of the board members who championed this endeavor, so Melody feels betrayed - Sophia knows how much Melody loves to express herself through clothing!
Sophia is unapologetic, saying that school is a place for learning, so there should be as few distractions as possible. In an act of protest, Melody takes her clothes off, saying that the school can't dictate what Melody wears - or doesn't wear - at home. Sophia is shocked, but Melody says she won't put her clothes back on until Sophia agrees to let the students have their freedom of expression back.
As Melody flaunts her naked body, Sophia is determined to ignore her but finds herself getting more and more distracted. Finally, Sophia slams down her newspaper, saying she's had enough. Sophia demands that Melody put her clothes back on, but Melody refuses. Sophia says she won't change the school dress code, and asks if there's ANYTHING else that will convince Melody to get dressed. Melody agrees to a compromise... she'll put her clothes back on if Sophia has sex with her!
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melody Marks, Sophia Locke - Undressed To Protest (2023)

Nikki Benz - Nikki Benz first ever creampie! Pacific Beach

Release Year: 2024
She kneels and sucks his rigid cock adoringly, then bends over the kitchen counter so he can fuck her doggy style. Tommy squeezes Simon’s tits as he slams into her, then guides her back onto the glass-topped table and thrusts into her in missionary, her legs over his shoulders so he can drive deeper, giving her another powerful climax.
Duration: 31:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Benz - Nikki Benz first ever creampie!

Busting a huge creampie inside big tit blonde Mc Queeney

She’s naked beneath it, as she reveals when she slides the straps from her shoulders to expose those natural wonders. Perching up on the kitchen counter, Simon spreads her soft thighs and Tommy licks her shaved pussy, giving her a breathless orgasm.
Duration: 30:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 672.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busting a huge creampie inside big tit blonde

Nubile Films - Taking What You Want - S2:E12 Woodacre

Studio: Nubile Films
Cast: Lena Anderson, Whitney Wright
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Cheating, Glasses, shaved pussy, dark hair, kissing, rimming, skinny, pussy eating
Lovely lesbian Whitney Wright gets Lena Anderson off in the kitchen then takes her to bed for an all girl fuck.
Duration: 21:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 820.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nubile Films - Taking What You Want - S2:E12

Reiko Kobayakawa Reet

I live in this apartment building for 2 years, since I graduated and got a job in a nearby company specialized in the production of various computer accessories and all kinds of electronic gadgets. I can say - lucky. The company where I work - a prosperous and decent wages allowed me to buy out an apartment in this prestigious area is quite and let not a luxury, but tolerable condominium. Agree - even a hole, but its is better than living with my parents. In our house, the neighbors are very friendly and courteous. However, in the neighboring apartment, right behind my wall recently changed owners. Instead of a nice old men with whom we sometimes whiled away the evening playing mahjong game or two, the couple settled. He - man of 45-50 years. I saw him a couple of times only a glimpse of all time. I do not know - where he works, but apparently it is a very busy business man and, once it is almost never home. She - a separate conversation. 30-35 years. I've never seen her with hair curlers on her head and wearing a robe in a daisy. It has always been made up, dressed immaculately and heels. Even garbage endured in a miniskirt, politely greeted me. And it tumbling into a common pot, bent so that I could see her panties. Why - I? But more than anyone in the hallway is usually not provided. And throwing garbage leaning, she half-turned around, to be sure - I'm looking at it? Balcony of our apartment is near, and I were clearly visible number of posted lace, vulgar and sexual attributes of women's intimate underwear accessories. Their number - amazed. Why do so many of them a lady, and just wash, if the husband is constantly missing? I do not rummage for trash, but in this case I touched the animal interest. Why did I run into this lady when she takes out the garbage? Maybe she's waiting for me, and especially looking forward to what I'm going to do to understand it a hint? Oh, my God, you can call me a dustman - but I was stunned by the finding that found it in her bag of garbage. Broken electric vibrator for women ... and, oh, Lord .... use a condom - told me a lot about the owner bag of garbage. Perhaps she did it deliberately, to check my interest in it, because the next day she invited me to tea to your home TV .... see if they have started working poorly. After repair of electrical engineering, I was going home, but my friend and tries to break his pants on my pants. However, my mistress began to complain of pain in the bones and cartilage, and how to live with this bad. I had to be closed up in combination and a massage therapist, although this part of the profession brought me greater pleasure than to repair the TV (which, as it turned out, was just the volume to zero). And, suddenly, I - could not resist .... Showed her all that he had found it in a trash bag and started to touch her. It is of course for the kind of resist (I love my husband, faithful to the grave, that you allow yourself?), But these attempts were only for show. For the first time - a long time I did not have enough. Ended up blowjob and copious eruption in her mouth all the passion that I have accumulated. But already the next day, she made no husband (who is always absent), and me - breakfast in my apartment, completely naked (except for the kitchen apron, barely hiding her nakedness) and ready to have sex with me at any time, even during while cooking my breakfast.
Since then, it took another two years. I'm still just living in this condominium has over 4 years with a young and faithful wife, whose husband never showed up .....))
Duration: 58:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1857kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 849.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reiko Kobayakawa
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07651 секунды с 9 запросами