View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 07:53 AM   #4971
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Smut Writer Part Two Lentner

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It's a simple story. Our damsel in distress is captured by OT. She doesn't know if he will ever let her go. He keeps her in cages and boxes, only taking her out when he wants to use her for some deviant sexual purpose. She has no hope of escaping so she just suffers for him and hopes that if she does what he says and pleases him enough he may let her go eventually.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smut Writer Part Two

Darling Chacabuco

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Laced in through a wooden ladder bondage device and roped into place, both ends of Darling are completely, deliciously, exposed. Her bountiful bubble butt on one side, her well trained mouthhole on the other. We step up and begin to dish out the dick. Darling is already loopy from the punishing pace of this live show. She has completely deepthroated 10 inches of BBC, been caged and cum and we are only just getting started. This punishing anal plowing is the key to unlocking that sexual beast. Darling is doomed.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling

Metal Willie Van Orin

Release Year: 2021
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie

Smiles Part Two National City

Lil Niki Nymph is tied up and thin twine is wrapped around her. Each movement makes it bite into her tender flesh. Having someone trample her is certainly not going to help, but it does entertain us so that's exactly what happens. A hogtie keeps Niki still while they plunge a dildo down her throat. Niki does her best to be accommodating, but the crew is demanding. Once she's satisfied them they need to clean her off so they suspend her by her ankles and dunk her. It's not just any dunking though. There's a vibrator and a toilet involved.
Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiles Part Two

Double Blind Study, Part 3 VILLA CANALES

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?
Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Blind Study, Part 3

Brutal Fuck & Hard Torture Garcia

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture
Woman bind and bring to orgasm! Then connect the sex machine and fucked girl in all holes! It is not a punishment, it's just a lot in her life. Happy viewing!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 813.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Fuck & Hard Torture

Cunty Part 2 Roaring Spring

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cunty Part 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03971 секунды с 9 запросами