View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 11:28 PM   #130
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default mathd Alexis Fawx (The MotherSon Experience 2) (2016)

mathdName: Alexis Fawx (The MotherSon Experience 2) (2016)

Keywords: Blow, Big Tits, MILF, POV
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Description: ***Continued from The Mother/Son Experience *** -pt.1 Domestic Bliss- I woke up one morning in the hotel and she was gone. My Mom didn't even leave me a note... About a month later she finally called me back. She told me to come home. The last thing I ever expected was that Mom would go back to Dad after everything that happened between us. I told her she was fucking crazy, but I was running out of money and I wasn't in anymore. So I moved back home a few days later... My Mom ed that everything was just like it used to be. I guess we were a normal, happy again... Except for my Mom fucking me every chance she got, even when Dad was home.... -pt.2 Jealous Lover- Baby you finally got a job! That's wonderful! Tell me all about it... This girl, are you talking to her about work stuff? Oh... You're taking her out tonight? Son, I don't think that's going to work, I have a few things I need you to do around the house... So what does she look like? Is she pretty? That's nice... I know she can't make you like your Mommy does.... -pt.3 Marriage Bed- Tonight is a very special night. It's the first time my Dad has gone on a business trip since I moved back home. My Mom says it'll just be her and I all weekend and we can do whatever we want. Mom says she only loves me. She says that I'm her real husband now and it's time for me to start acting like it.... ***Starring Alexis Fawx a REAL creampie from her son***
Duration: 00:30:55
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~6 886 Kbps avg, 0.249 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.52 GB

Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14739 секунды с 9 запросами