LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wet Rosebud: Brett Tyler, Pierre Rubberax & Yoshi Kawasaki 4K Bokoshe

Studio: Brett-Tyler
Cast: Brett Tyler, Pierre Rubberax, Yoshi Kawasaki
Genres: Fisting
Brett and Rubberax introduce Yoshi to the Vault, one of londons hottest sex bars for a hot fisting session.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14556kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Rosebud: Brett Tyler, Pierre Rubberax & Yoshi Kawasaki 4K

Violated Middle Point

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Titan Media
Cast: J.R. Matthews, David Anthony, Shay Michaels, Dirk Caber, Harley Everett, Lance Navarro
A warning from the producers: This film portrays realistic and authentic BDSM and fetish sex. These are not actors, but experienced BDSM players doing what they love to do. This is hardcore extreme sex at its most raw and most realistic, and should be viewed only by those that can handle it. "Need your fill of rubber gear and twisted sex? From the filthy imagination of director Paul Wilde comes Violated, the latest title from TitanMen's Rough fetish series. We've got enough gear play, piss play, fisting, and ass fucking to get you rising to attention. Rubber pig Lance Navarro and muscleman Haley Everett grapple in a flip-fucking, piss-spraying, ass-fisting frenzy.
Thick-chested Shay Michaels takes complete advantage of the bound and helpless redhead, JR Matthews, in a scene that features a rubber sleep sack suspended from the ceiling. David Anthony roughly manhandles a tied-up Dirk Caber, slapping the stud's round ass mercilessly, then pounding him in a sling until both are covered in sweat, piss, and cum.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:30
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1914kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violated

Twisted Fuck And Gangbang TIANJIN

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Chris Neal, Kent North, Joey O'Bryan, Jordan West, Rod Barry, Nick Capra, Rik Jammer, Nick Savage, Billy Cochran, Tim Rusty
Genres: Fetish, Muscles, Anal/Oral Sex, Fisting, Butt Play, Rimming, Leather, Orgy, Cumshots
Video language: English
Notorious photographer David Lamm breaks free from behind the camera to direct the video that's been playing in his twisted head for twenty years. An astonishing directorial debut, Twisted stars Kent North and nine other unbelievably sexy fist who get blindfolded, gagged, caged, gang-banged, used, and twisted. The world's first handball two disc set, Twisted clocks in at a whopping three hours of nonstop, punch fuck Club Inferno action, including a one-hour gangbang on disc two that'll make your eyes cross.
Duration: 2:56:23
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 985kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Fuck And Gangbang

Daddy's Turn: Brett Tyler & Georgi Mitev 1080p Wake

Studio: Brett-Tyler
Cast: Brett Tyler, Georgi Mitev
Genres: Fisting
I get my own back and Ffist Georgi like a slut. My first fist went in quite easily in his sloppy hole, so I put my cock inside his ass accompanied with my fist and wanking my cock inside him just before putting both of my fists inside. He loved it. Fabio came in halfway through the filming and took over the camera- you'll see alot of slutty in this video.
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 864.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddy's Turn: Brett Tyler & Georgi Mitev 1080p

Fear Dolph

Release Year: 2001
Studio: Titan Media
Cast: Alex Baresi, Brody Newport, CJ Madison, Dean Flynn, Derek Da Silva, Diesel Washington, Dirk Jager, Francois Sagat, Lars Svenson, Rick van Sant, Tober Brandt, Tony Buff
The latest installment in the award-winning Folsom Fetish series, Fear takes the darker side of mansex and brings it to the light of day. Each of the six outdoor scenes on this masterpiece 4-hour two-disc set explores different aspects of bondage and fetish play-several of which have never been captured on film before, none of which have ever been filmed so gorgeously as they are here. Not for the faint of heart, Fear pushes the envelope so far that it rips right through it. Tony Buff and Tober Brant hunt and tackle Derek Da Silva, tying his arms behind his back and throat-fucking him so hard he pukes. They bind him completely, invert him over a pool and alternate dunking him in the icy water and pissing on him. Dirk Jager takes handsome Rick van Sant and Lars Svenson to the kind of to-the-elbow punch-fucking session that Rick is famous for. After being hosed down with a torrent of piss from Diesel Washington and CJ Madison, gruff Brody worships their massive cocks before Diesel pounds him mercilessly. After Dirk Jager performs CBT on Alex Baresi and fucks him senseless, Alex performs a saline scrotal inflation on himself. Dirk punches and slaps Alex's engorged balls before fisting his hungry ass. Finally, Francois Sagat and Dean Flynn take a break from a hike so that Dean can pound Francois up against a tree, unaware they're being watched by CJ, Brody and Diesel. The three seize Francois and Dean for the must-be-seen-to-be-believed finale of bondage and submission. With a 's bit in his mouth, Francois is hung from a crucifix suspension, while Dean-strapped to an iron bondage chair-is to watch the terrors about to unfold. The fisting, watersports, infusion and some of the bondage is available only in this director's expanded edit!
Duration: 2:35:36
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1586kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fear

Full Spectrum, Scene 1 East Marion

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Chris Yosef and Kyle Wood leave the office, strip down and go fist-first into a fist-full of business! Dungeon bound and proud, Chris and Kyle don't waste any time pigging out on each other and taking each other to the brink of sexual insanity! Quick to his knees we're instantly met with Kyle on the ground. Like a true cum slut Kyle eagerly aims to please, drooling and engulfing every last inch of Chris' cock while he sits back in his barber chair. Cock and ball torture, ass play galore and flip-flop fisting fantasies that won't leave you empty handed. The entire scene is inundated with moans, groans and bones of pleasure. Hands down the best fisting scene you've ever seen.
Duration: 33:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6672kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Spectrum, Scene 1

Sweat! Quinque

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Bulldog XXX, Eurocreme
Cast: Beau Sands, Chris Barton, Danny Cannon, Darren Robins, Ivo Costa, James Grant, Leon Steel, Lewis Quintini, Matt Colmar, Mo, Phil Stevens
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscle Men, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Three Ways, Hairy, Uncut Cock
Eleven mean, lean, hot studs with big juicy throbbing cocks. Lots of arse play, fisting, food sex, relentless arse pounding and facial cumshots. Makes me sweat thinking about it. Fucking awesome!
Duration: 1:53:24
Video: 608x368, XviD, 1489kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweat!

Время генерации страницы 0.03712 секунды с 9 запросами