View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 02:19 PM   #5997
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

This Will Hurt, Scene 1 Cripple Creek

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Ramon Steele stuffs steel rods down Element Eclipse's slit as this dungeon scene opens and the fucking Element's urethra gets by the ribbed rod is just a teaser of things to come. The muscular and cut top, Steele, has the big-dicked Element fettered to chains and begging to be tortured before running a single zipper up his leg and along one side of the bottoms' torso then back down the other. We know the screams are real when the zipper is finally removed with one swift pull. But Element's torture is just beginning... elastrator bands are used around the base shaft of Element's cock before Steele pounds the bottom's ass with his own massive meat first from behind and then with Element on his back, Steele fucks the load out of the pain pig before busting his own load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6737kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Will Hurt, Scene 1

Damian "The Decimator" Taylor vs Doug "The Destroyer" Acre Pickering

Cast: Damian Taylor ,Doug Acre
Genres: shaped ,Black ,BDSM ,Anal Fingering ,Facesitting ,Rimming ,Gay ,Tattoo ,blond ,Humiliation
Returning to the mat is the big dick all-american wrestler Doug “The Destroyer” Acre. Doug won his first match against Dominic “The Dominator” Pacifico and he’s planning on continuing his reign. The military badass Damian “The Decimator” Taylor doesn’t care if Doug won his first match or not, he’s determined to take his ass down to the mat and fuck him senseless after he wins. The rounds heat up quick as The Destroyer slams Damian to the mat and locks him in a leg cradle. The Decimator gets pissed and throws Doug to the ground, shoving his balls right in The Destroyer’s face. Both guys have their eyes set on victory, will The Decimator have the determination and drive to beat his big dick opponent or will his ass get “Destroyed” by Doug’s monster cock?
Duration: 47:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damian "The Decimator" Taylor vs Doug "The Destroyer" Acre

Tim fucks John Thomas Stanfordville

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
Our beloved Tim is back to give an unforgettable FuckFest to our new Exclusive, the ridiculously gorgeous John Thomas. Nothing compares to Tim’s legendary massive cock. It’s a rough, deep and passionate fuck that puts a smile on John’s perfect face. Watch out for an epic cumshot that ends up to be internal. Tim’s seed sinking deep inside him is the only way John likes it
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim fucks John Thomas

Sex Crimes Brownville Junction

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Eddie Von Fistenberg, Ashley Rider
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Fisting, Tattoo, Threeway, Leather, Muscles, Poppers
From the darkest corners of Matthias von Fistenberg's deviant brain comes a movie unlike any other you have seen from him before. Eddie von Fistenberg and Ashley Ryder join in the filth for 90 minutes of explosive home-footage that pushes the limits of fantasy.
Duration: 1:21:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5265kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex Crimes

Tim fucks Aiorass Catron

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
It's a Thanksgiving feast we got you this Friday! Tim is making his world-famous creampie deep inside the sexiest newcomer. Aiorass is one hell of a power bottom. That muscular Spaniard hunk has such charisma and energy it's almost unbelievable. Tim and I were totally taken by surprise. Aiorass' hole wants more, and he wants it deeper and harder. Just watch him ride Tim's massive raw cock. His ass is owning that cock. Don't miss that instant classic scene; 38 minutes of high-energy pure passionate raw fucking. It's one of those scene that reminds me how much I love my job. Happy Thanksgiving to our dearest members.
Duration: 38:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6213kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim fucks Aiorass

L.A. Raw Cora

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raw Riders Studio, Dark Alley Media
Cast: Romeo Stone, Andy Kirra, Tristan Matthews, Adam Faust, John Rivera
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Raw, Leather, Twinks, Groups, Muscle, Tattoos
This movie contains four episodes of intense bareback sex, and each scene has tons of milky cum shots. The diverse cast will surely satisfy almost everyone.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:06
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: L.A. Raw

Stephen Forest Jerks Off! Woolrich

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Gay, Solo, Masturbation
I met him during one of our events at Splash Bar. I saw him across the bar and being the bold maverick that I am, I immediately asked him to come interview. He was shy and nervous but his personality is great and his tattoos scream Cocky Boys. Stephen opened up about his wild sexual experiences and I hope to bring him out of his shell some more in the future. I think if he had the chance to use that nice, thick dick on someone, that would definitely get him out of his shell! Stephen is definitely someone I'm planning to film more of!
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 42kbps

File size: 310.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephen Forest Jerks Off!

Время генерации страницы 0.11101 секунды с 9 запросами