luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Deep water

Deep water

Release Year: 2010
Studio: TitanMen
Cast: Chuck Scott, Colby Keller, Derrick Hanson, Dylan West, Eryk Elliott, George Glass, Marc Sterling, Mason Wyler, Ray Dragon, Tony Bishop, Zackary Pierce

Plunge deep into master director Joe Gage's classic obsessions in Deep Water Beach Patrol. Nobody goes anywhere near the water to get drenched in this flick, except for the three scenes that cover the guys with warm golden showers (watersports available only in the Director's Expanded Edit only at the TitanMen Store).

Format: avi
Duration: 2:26:32
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1166kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Deep water

Give Me Wood, Scene 3 - Lucas Drake, Tom Jacobs

Video language: English

Peeping Tom extraordinaire, Titus Snow, continues his travails in the woods - on this occasion taking time out to see what horny boyfriends, Lucas Drake and Tom Jacobs, get up to when they're alone together in their nearby cottage. It goes without saying, of course, that we don't catch these two young fellows passing the time with DIY or doing the cleaning! Instead, they're ensconced in the favourite room of any guys their age - the bedroom - playfully engaged in a sensuous game of tonsil-tennis; before newbie, Jacobs, finds he can no longer hold back from taking a close examination of what his pal has got stashed inside his jocks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download Give Me Wood, Scene 3 - Lucas Drake, Tom Jacobs
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01884 секунды с 9 запросами