View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 12:28 PM   #39144
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lina Joy - hogtie novice Point Washington

Lina Joy is very pretty, but with a harness ballgag she is even prettier, I think you will agree! She has never been hogtied before, so this is her genuine first time. I tied her elbows and her ankles, then pulled her wrists up a bit. Tying her harness gag to her cute toes was the finishing touch. Lina loved it! She wants to do more soon!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Joy - hogtie novice

Jamie Knotts & Carissa Montgomery Magalia

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Massage Maidens Jamie Knotts and Carissa Montgomery in Bondage!!!!!!
Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2980kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Knotts & Carissa Montgomery

Katarina Blade – tough girl in the dungeon Montalba

We finally got Katarina Blade! This tough girl is fearless, and she can handle a lot of torture. We cuffed her hands behind her back and gagged her with a big ballgag. Will she still be so tough at the higher levels?
Duration: 5:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 631.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katarina Blade – tough girl in the dungeon

Bed Ridden Langhorne

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Arielle Aquinas is having a lovely day in bed. She's just lounging around when OT comes over to play. For him to really have fun he's got to get Arielle tied up and tied up good. She doesn't seem to mind one bit. When lounging turns to a severe strapaddo and hair tie she's moans and groans while wriggling around the bed.
Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bed Ridden

InfernalRestraints Siouxsie Q The Farm: Part 2 Tortured Sole Bonham

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days.
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Siouxsie Q The Farm: Part 2 Tortured Sole

Jeans Bound Part II Bentong

I am wearing a snug pair of jeans with my Marilyn t-shirt and sporty sneakers. Looking too cute to do anything else, but be tied up, I end up cloaked in silver duct tape. Then, I end up with mouth packing in my challenging little mouth, with an around the head duct tape gag to match my bondage. Johnny picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and then turns on the video camera and tosses me onto the bed. I can't help but laugh, which thankfully is muffled by the gag. I squirm all over the bed and honestly try to escape. The tape is not budging. Johnny leaves the room but keeps the camera rolling. I think I will be able to escape pretty easy. But the tape is just exhausting me. When he returns a few minutes later, he sees that the fight is out of me. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down a bit to reveal my red thong underneath. This only makes things harder and my shirt keeps riding up on top of it. Oh well, can't escape them all!
Duration: 8:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeans Bound Part II

Kerry elbow tied and double plugged Qamdo

It’s amazing how much Kerry can deal with, she just loves bondage and wants as much as possible all day long, all the time! While doing a full chastity deal at ChastityBabes, locked for 4 days in a double plugged belt, chastity bra, and collar, Kerry decided that she wanted to do a rope bondage shoot! She is just incredible. And talented! We tied her arms all the way together in a tight elbow bondage, and let her struggle as much as she wanted. Kerry loved every second of it!
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

File size: 296.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kerry elbow tied and double plugged

Время генерации страницы 0.12436 секунды с 9 запросами