View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 01:37 PM   #6006
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elijah Zayne, Gabriel Coimbra & Matheus Matos Sunset

Cast: Zayne, Gabriel Coimbra & Matheus Matos
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Deep Throat, Domination, Facial, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Foot Fetish, Hairy, Kissing, Interracial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Young Me
Video language: English
Most men wouldn’t be able to handle the amount of cock that both Elijah Zayn and Gabriel Coimbra are serving, but Matheus Matos is always up for a challenge. After starting the raw threesome by swallowing both of the big-dicked tops, Matheus drops to all-fours to get rimmed and barebacked. Beams of light bounce off Matheus’ perfectly round bubble butt as each of the well-endowed hunks takes control of his holes by stuffing their XXL cocks into his mouth and ass. After going for a ride on Gabriel’s oversized dick, Matheus gets back on his knees to continue getting rammed until his lower back and tasty crack are being drowned in streams of jizz.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5034kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 847.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elijah Zayne, Gabriel Coimbra & Matheus Matos

Stephen forest Jerks Off! Virgil

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Gay,Solo,Masturbation.
"I met him during one of our events at Splash Bar. I saw him across the bar and being the bold maverick that I am, I immediately asked him to come interview. He was shy and nervous but his personality is great and his tattoos scream Cocky Boys. Stephen opened up about his wild sexual experiences and I hope to bring him out of his shell some more in the future. I think if he had the chance to use that nice, thick dick on someone, that would definitely get him out of his shell! Stephen is definitely someone I'm planning to film more of!"
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 42kbps

File size: 310.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stephen forest Jerks Off!

John Felipe & Kaleo Cape Charles

Cast: John Felipe & Kaleo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Deep Throat, Domination, Facial, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Foot Fetish, Hairy, Kissing, Interracial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Young Me
In this all-new hookup from NakedSword X Rhyheim, Kaleo is sucking off the XL cock poking through John Felipe’s briefs before John pulls down Kaleo’s underwear to begin thoroughly servicing his hole. Now with John on his back, Kaleo guides the top’s dick into his juicy peach and goes for a bareback ride on the impressive piece. As John continues to fuck him across the bed and all over the floor, Kaleo moans at every thrust all while his hole adapts to the big dick stretching it out. Now back to getting fucked hard on the mattress, Kaleo covers his hairy abs in nut with John then finishing himself off and giving the bottom a taste of his fresh jizz.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4491kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 897.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: John Felipe & Kaleo

Danny Starr & Gunnar Stone - Jack Of All Trades 4K Meshoppen

Cast: Danny Starr & Gunnar Stone
Tattooed muscle hunks Danny Starr and Gunnar Stone are supposed to be en route to an overnight job, but both are too horny to think about anything besides each other's throbbing cocks. Pulled over in a deserted lot, Gunnar, wearing nothing but his work boots, climbs up the back of the van to give Danny easier access to his hole. Now with Gunnar on the ground, Danny fills his co-worker with his big uncut dick until he's pulling out his bareback rod to drown Gunnar's crack in cum.
Duration: 23:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danny Starr & Gunnar Stone - Jack Of All Trades 4K

Sandrias & Randhy Junior Coalton

Cast: Sandrias & Randhy Junior
Randhy Junior and Sandrias are finally together and ready to explore every inch of each other’s bodies with their open mouths. After some intimate cock, feet, and muscle worshiping between the two, Sandrias arches his back and gets ready to be barebacked by Randhy’s big dick. Sandrias’ then puts his deliciously fit bubble butt on full display as he rides and bounces on Randhy’s rod. With the sun peeking in and illuminating the duo’s ripped bodies, Randhy fucks Sandrias in a few more positions until he’s pulling out to bust all over his partner’s face and body.
Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5248kbps

File size: 881.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandrias & Randhy Junior

Gael Kriok & Exxtevao Sogndal

Cast: Gael Kriok & Exxtevao
Gael already has his own throbbing cock in-hand when a bare naked Exxxtevao walks up to him. On a mission to get his hole and pole serviced, Exxxtevao begins the mid-day hookup by sucking down Gael’s big dick and getting into position to be fucked from behind. Once Gael has impaled Exxxtevao with every inch of his raw rod, the roles reverse with Gael busting out his hole and taking a bareback ride on tatted muscle stud Exxxtevao. Next, with Gael back on top and Exxxtevao’s ass pointed to the ceiling, Gael delivers the flip-fuck’s final thrusts as Exxxtevao unloads a creamy mess all over his own abs.
Duration: 24:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5378kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gael Kriok & Exxtevao

The Pup Master - Introducing: Master Pacifico Walbridge

Cast: Dominic Pacifico ,Alex Hawk
Genres: Submission ,dungeon ,Latinx ,Gay ,Domination ,Violet Wand ,Male Sub ,unshaved ,Anal ,Tattoo
Master Pacifico, clad in full leather, walks into the dungeon to find a sleeping slave lying naked in his cage. Alex Hawk is awoken and dragged out of his cage by his collar and ordered to worship Master Pacifico’s leather. The new slave pulls out his new master’s bulging cock and swallows it to the hilt as Master Pacifico beats his backside with a paddle. Dominic then transforms his eager slave into his personal pet, a puppy-tail butt plug shoved up his ass and latex mask to complete the puppy transformation. Bound on all fours, Alex swallows his master’s cock as the sting of the flogger whips against his exposed ass. Flipped over on his back, the bound pup has a series of clothespins clamped onto his aching balls as the flogger mercilessly beats him to a pulp, all while he’s ordered to howl like a beast. A violet wand replaces the puppy-tail plug, penetrating Alex’s tight hole as it electrocutes his insides. Master Pacifico then plunges his fat uncut cock into his pet’s ass, pounding away before bursting a geyser of cum all over the bound pup’s eager face.
Duration: 45:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pup Master - Introducing: Master Pacifico

Время генерации страницы 0.12453 секунды с 9 запросами