View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 08:02 AM   #1247
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Love Note Part I Roff

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

Filling The Void Glyndon

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,Leather ,Handler ,Blonde ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Bondage ,Chains ,BDSM
Video language: English
I’ve known Lily for years and it’s always a treat when she comes and shoots for me. We have a deep connection because we both love to play together and this hard. There is a chemistry that is clear and that’s the reason her shoots are so fucking hot!! We have her in wooden stocks, a suspension with leather and chains, a brutal back bend, and in a straight jacket getting manhandled. She is terrorized with extreme torment and made to have mind blowing orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filling The Void

Penny Dreadful Part 2 Purdin

This is the continuation of the Penny Barber and Mollie Rose live feed. While we get Penny ready for her next feat of submission there is some free time to learn more about our beautiful decoration model, Mollie. We have all kinds of questions for her.
We ask the most obvious questions first. “How do you like your cage?” “What do you think is going to happen to Penny?” Those are the warm ups. Then we dig a bit deeper. We ask her about her interests and her tattoos for a little bit, to get her a bit more comfortable with personal questions. After that is when we start looking for the information that we really want. We learn a bit about her limits, her lifestyle and her history. What we really want to know is what kind of bondage slut she is and how hard we can push her.
What we found out is extremely encouraging. Mollie has always loved bondage, from before she even knew what it meant. She loves it in her personal life, it is a necessary facet of her sexuality. When we ask her simple questions like, “Do you prefer being caned or humiliated” she always asks for both. That is always the right answer as far as we are concerned.
The entire time we have been questioning Mollie we have been preparing Penny. She is actually the focus of this show. The contraption we have her hooked up to is an impressive one. It binds her wrists and ankles in place, provides a tight collar around her throat and the most powerful hand held vibrator we can find, the Hitachi, nestled securely between her legs. Beneath her feet are grates instead of a flat surface, meaning that the longer she stands the more pain she will feel, regardless of whatever other torments we have in mind.
Speaking of which, it isn't long before we start to ramp things up. The last thing we need is our subject getting comfortable. While we apply suction cups to her nipples Penny answers some questions from our membership. True to form, this brat would rather talk about why it's a “dumb question” than give a straight answer. That's fine, though. It's not like we needed a reason to beat her, but it's always nice to have some extra motivation. We insert a ball gag to stop her from talking and start the business of making her regret running her mouth.
First up, Cyd Black is going to play with those freshly pumped nipples and Penny's beautiful ass. He's got a pair of leather floggers and they are perfect for making her scream. She gets a brief break from the flogging, just long enough for us to attach handful of clothespins to her body. We want to see her cum and she always seems to have an easier time when she has a bit of pain to go with her pleasure. We aren't the type to judge. We like it better that way, too.
It takes a couple of minutes to get the girls set up for their next position but it is worth it. Both of them are set up on our couch with their legs pulled back and their perfect pussies exposed. Even being bound like this is enough to make both of them wet. It is the kind of position they would love to get fucked in, but that isn't going to happen when we have so many more fun things we can do to them.
We've put their pussies on display for a reason. It is so much fun to whip them. Both of these girls are intense pain sluts and as soon as the whip starts to slap against their slits they start to show it. The sounds that come out of them are a mixture of pain and pleasure, a combination of crying and moaning. Every time a blow is landed they grit their teeth and grin at the same time.
There is a little game that we like to play here and this is the perfect opportunity. We have a vibrator on hand, a little one, but more than powerful enough to evoke some intense orgasms from our girls. One of them will get that while the other gets the flogger, paddle, cane or whip, whichever we decide. While one of them has the opportunity to cum the other will be about to cry.
Foot caning comes next, before either one of them has had a chance to get off. They take their punishment together this time, both of them trying to suffer in silence but screaming out instead. It isn't the vibrators that eventually bring them both to orgasm, or even the pain. It is an intense finger fucking that has Penny literally squirting all over herself and Mollie cumming in a matter of seconds.
They take it as a favor but it is anything but. Once they have gotten off they will be as sensitive as ever. That is the perfect time to go back to flogging their pussies. We really want to see which one of them can take more. We'll let you decide which one of them is better. Penny tries to cover up and avoid the pain but her screams are just like music to our ears. Mollie takes every blow with a whimper but opens herself up more with every one.
The two of them are in deep subspace soon. Their asses are covered in the marks and bruises left by the tools we've employed. They are going to get a break in a minute, but only long enough for us to set them up for the next round.

Duration: 58:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Dreadful Part 2

Deja Vu Mountainhome

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Iona Grace
Genres: Whipping ,toned ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,BDSM ,Pain ,Submission ,Pussy Eating
What a difference one year can make. Think about where your life was just a year ago. Has things changed for you for better or worse? Gia and Iona find themselves in a a bit of Deja Vu where just one year early Gi was a budding new domme and Iona a fresh new sub. Both have gained new skills. Gia, a poised, ridiculously hot domme and Iona a insanely tough pain slut! We let them loose in the dungeon again and what transpires is nothing but raw hot lesbian domination and sex Whipped Ass style! Heavy whipping, fierce caning, spanking, boot worship, ass worship, nipple torment, fisting in suspension bondage, squirting and strap-on sex are all included!
Duration: 1:01:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deja Vu

Super Sexy ALT Pain Slut Captured in Brutal Bondage and Tormented Holgate

Cast: Kleio Valentien ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Submission ,Nipple Clamps ,Straight ,switch ,toned ,big dick ,fake boobs
We begin with Kleio in a sitting position with her arms stretched out to her side. She is elevated to grant the perfect access to her pussy. She gets a pair of nipple clamps with weights to torment her tits, then her pussy is flogged. A dildo is shoved inside of her honey hole and then she is vibed until orgasm, then made to fuck the dildo by herself.
Next we bend this slut in half in a pile driver position. She is treated with the same harshness only this time her throat is fucked as hard as her pussy. The torment is brutal and she suffers through diabolical bastinado just to get the orgasms.
In the final scene we stretch this slut out in our new stock table. She is helpless and begs to be released. The Pope enters and dishes out his sadistic torment and Kleio has no other choice but to take it.
Duration: 47:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Sexy ALT Pain Slut Captured in Brutal Bondage and Tormented

LieLani La Pointe

Cast: LieLani
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Pain ,Straight ,Domination ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Brunette
The incredibly beautiful LieLani is back and looking cuter then ever. LieLani is a true nymphomaniac. She just loves being bound and helpless. This update really pushes her to new levels of pain and pleasure. We abuse LieLani’s HUGE nipples, and we do our best to give her so many massive orgasms that she overloads. She also takes some very harsh ties and experiences severe breath play for the first time. LieLani is the definitive girl next door.
Duration: 52:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LieLani

Mommy's Girl - Family Movie Night Commercial Point

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Sarah Vandella, Gianna Dior, Kyler Quinn
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Model Debut, Stepdaughter, stepmom, pussy eating
Kyler Quinn is sitting on the couch when the doorbell rings. She goes to answer it and greets her girlfriend Gianna Dior happily. They sit down on the couch together, trying to figure out what to do that night. Eventually they decide to stay in and watch a movie. Kyler mentions that she's going to invite her lonely step-mom, Sarah Vandella, to join them and Gianna is annoyed, complaining that she never leaves them alone. Gianna then seems to get an idea on how to ease that loneliness.
Later that night, Sarah, Kyler, and Gianna watch the movie together. Gianna deliberately sits between Sarah and Kyler, putting a blanket over all three of their laps. As they watch the movie, unbeknownst to Kyler, Gianna begins to finger Sarah under the blanket. Sarah tries to stifle her moans of pleasure and is almost caught by Kyler as Gianna continues the fingering.
Gianna decides to get even more frisky and slips her other hand to Kyler's lap under the blanket. Gianna is now fingering both Sarah and Kyler, but neither one of them knows about the other.
It's safe to say that Kyler and Sarah have had a family movie night like before!
Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Metalheadforty2!
Duration: 31:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14810kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Family Movie Night
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12158 секунды с 9 запросами