Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Japanese Extreme Anal Stretching Villa Park

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: anal, asian, fisting
Video language: English
This is a higher quality and extended version of this awesome upload by strykercm13 - many thanks to him for finding this extreme couple. It features extreme anal sex between a petite Japanese girl and her partner and is among the most intense anal stuff you'll ever see - as illustrated below. It is censored as per Japanese custom, but fortunately the most important part, our heroine's butthole, is completely uncensored at all times. The scene starts out with double anal fisting and some buttplug play. Then they are outside and the dude is using her like a hand sock puppet, leading her around by his fist up her ass. Afterwards, they are back inside again an continue double anal fisting and giant butt plug play. My favorite thing about this video is the audible sound the plug makes when going in the first time - simply amazing that she can take that much!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:22
Video: 1024x580, MP4V, 1959kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 532.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Japanese Extreme Anal Stretching

Red Swallow Banquete

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Her uncle uses Alice's flexible body against her. The extreme strapaddo and ballet shoes cause a tremendous amount of pain. That's certainly not where it ends. It's merely the beginning. For the training to take hold she's going to have to receive more than pain.
Duration: 52:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Swallow

Penny Dreadful Part 2 Kalix

This is the continuation of the Penny Barber and Mollie Rose live feed. While we get Penny ready for her next feat of submission there is some free time to learn more about our beautiful decoration model, Mollie. We have all kinds of questions for her.
We ask the most obvious questions first. “How do you like your cage?” “What do you think is going to happen to Penny?” Those are the warm ups. Then we dig a bit deeper. We ask her about her interests and her tattoos for a little bit, to get her a bit more comfortable with personal questions. After that is when we start looking for the information that we really want. We learn a bit about her limits, her lifestyle and her history. What we really want to know is what kind of bondage slut she is and how hard we can push her.
What we found out is extremely encouraging. Mollie has always loved bondage, from before she even knew what it meant. She loves it in her personal life, it is a necessary facet of her sexuality. When we ask her simple questions like, “Do you prefer being caned or humiliated” she always asks for both. That is always the right answer as far as we are concerned.
The entire time we have been questioning Mollie we have been preparing Penny. She is actually the focus of this show. The contraption we have her hooked up to is an impressive one. It binds her wrists and ankles in place, provides a tight collar around her throat and the most powerful hand held vibrator we can find, the Hitachi, nestled securely between her legs. Beneath her feet are grates instead of a flat surface, meaning that the longer she stands the more pain she will feel, regardless of whatever other torments we have in mind.
Speaking of which, it isn't long before we start to ramp things up. The last thing we need is our subject getting comfortable. While we apply suction cups to her nipples Penny answers some questions from our membership. True to form, this brat would rather talk about why it's a “dumb question” than give a straight answer. That's fine, though. It's not like we needed a reason to beat her, but it's always nice to have some extra motivation. We insert a ball gag to stop her from talking and start the business of making her regret running her mouth.
First up, Cyd Black is going to play with those freshly pumped nipples and Penny's beautiful ass. He's got a pair of leather floggers and they are perfect for making her scream. She gets a brief break from the flogging, just long enough for us to attach handful of clothespins to her body. We want to see her cum and she always seems to have an easier time when she has a bit of pain to go with her pleasure. We aren't the type to judge. We like it better that way, too.
It takes a couple of minutes to get the girls set up for their next position but it is worth it. Both of them are set up on our couch with their legs pulled back and their perfect pussies exposed. Even being bound like this is enough to make both of them wet. It is the kind of position they would love to get fucked in, but that isn't going to happen when we have so many more fun things we can do to them.
We've put their pussies on display for a reason. It is so much fun to whip them. Both of these girls are intense pain sluts and as soon as the whip starts to slap against their slits they start to show it. The sounds that come out of them are a mixture of pain and pleasure, a combination of crying and moaning. Every time a blow is landed they grit their teeth and grin at the same time.
There is a little game that we like to play here and this is the perfect opportunity. We have a vibrator on hand, a little one, but more than powerful enough to evoke some intense orgasms from our girls. One of them will get that while the other gets the flogger, paddle, cane or whip, whichever we decide. While one of them has the opportunity to cum the other will be about to cry.
Foot caning comes next, before either one of them has had a chance to get off. They take their punishment together this time, both of them trying to suffer in silence but screaming out instead. It isn't the vibrators that eventually bring them both to orgasm, or even the pain. It is an intense finger fucking that has Penny literally squirting all over herself and Mollie cumming in a matter of seconds.
They take it as a favor but it is anything but. Once they have gotten off they will be as sensitive as ever. That is the perfect time to go back to flogging their pussies. We really want to see which one of them can take more. We'll let you decide which one of them is better. Penny tries to cover up and avoid the pain but her screams are just like music to our ears. Mollie takes every blow with a whimper but opens herself up more with every one.
The two of them are in deep subspace soon. Their asses are covered in the marks and bruises left by the tools we've employed. They are going to get a break in a minute, but only long enough for us to set them up for the next round.

Duration: 58:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Dreadful Part 2

Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein Secretary

Release Year: 2012
Genres: extremals
Video language: German
The focus of the "Experiment" films is on the inner development of the actresses. It's about erotic confrontation of the deeper layers such as pubic areas, protective mechanisms and psychological status positioning.
A bizarre-aesthetic portrait between self-mockery, self-conquest and the grotesque!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:20
Video: 720x540, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein

Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her Dunn Center

Cast: Unknown Amateur
Genres: ll Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tit
In this Halloween special 1st time amateur skeleton girl tells us she's here to get face fucked but doesn't like being face fucked. I tell her she's going to anyway because she's a dirty fucking whore. I walk up and slap her and make her take my cock all the way down her throat and stay there. She's making faces like she doesn't like it and staring at my cock like she's never seen anything like it. I ask her if she doesn't like being face fucked and she slaps me. I slap her face and her titties as she makes pained faces. I fuck her face more and she starts pulling away and tries to bite my fingers as I put them in her mouth. She then bites my dick and I put it all the way in her throat and tell her I'm going to fuck the attitude out of her. I bend her over the couch and start pounding her tight fuck hole. She begs me to stop and says my dick is huge and it hurts. I keep fucking her then I turn her around and and put my cock all the way down her throat again and make her hold it. I spit in her face and she tries to hit me. I tell her to slap my cock and she makes weird faces so I dick slap her. I switch to POV and tell her to swallow this dick. I slap her and she continues making weird faces. I fuck her face rough and wrap them around her head. I ask if anyone has ever done that before and she says no it's weird. I do it again and tell her "let's get weird". I tell her to take a break and eat my ass and she flips me off and says fuck no. I grab her with my legs and bring her to my asshole and tell her to lick it and she jumps back and says no. I fuck her face more and slap it and tell her to ride me. She has an extremely tight pussy. I slap her while she rides my cock and tells me it's too big and it hurts. She lays her head down on my lap exhausted and I fuck her face balls deep. No one has ever done this to her before. I have her turn around and ride my dick and she finally jumps off from the pain. I pick her up and turn her upside down and fuck her face then take her to the bedroom and leg lock her head down on my cock in a 69. She's making faces like she can't take it anymore and I call her a cunt and tell her to ride my cock. I pound her little cunt until she can't take it anymore then I have her turn around and pound her while she makes pained faces the whole time. I spank her with a paddle hard then fuck her face more and rougher. I pound her from behind while she makes faces and says it's the biggest dick she's ever had. I pound her missionary and she flips me off so I spit in her face and she calls me a piece of sht. I slap her and pound her harder. I put her on her knees against the wall and try to put my fingers down her throat but she pulls them out so I slap her. She doesn't want her face fucked anymore so I tell her if she eats my ass I'll cum on her face. She does and I tell her if I can spit on her again I'll cum. She says ok but turns her head and gets all the spit in her hair. I blow a huge load and she also turns her face and gets a cumshot to the hair. After the scene she's in the shower and I come in and give her one last first time experience to remember me by. Skeleton girl got the attitude fucked out of her!
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3160kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her

Lina Love - Super Cute 19 year old gets railed (2024) Kungsbacka

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lina Love
Genres: Interracial
Lina Love was a super cute 19 year old girl. Destiny sent the bus her way to give us extreme visual pleasure. She was the only girl who turned down $1500 for her panties. Luckily she went for $1000 for the bra. As she was taking off the bra inside the bus the boys noticed that she actually had no panties. That’s how she could refuse such a high offer. What would it take for her to touch Jay Bangher’s dick? Not much, she said and sucked it. Then she sucked his dick and fucked Jay that he almost busted prematurely several times. Her pussy was fire. They fucked some more until Jay shot is cum into her face and mouth.
Duration: 46:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lina Love - Super Cute 19 year old gets railed (2024)

Rough BBC Banging With ATM & Extreme Anal (Emily Belle) Lagro

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Emily Belle
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, blonde, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, facial, fishnet, gapes, high heels, interracial, pantyhose, rough
Ass-blessed girl Emily Belle sucks big black dick and gets fucked in her perfect asshole! Enjoy!
Duration: 43:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11692kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BBC Banging With ATM & Extreme Anal (Emily Belle)

Время генерации страницы 0.06912 секунды с 9 запросами