LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Niko and shea Rutherford College

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Niko, Shea
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Kaden directed this one, and it's a super hot pairing between Niko and Shea. Niko is so into Shea, that, when the camera starts rolling and Kaden is chit-chatting with them, Niko is already roaming his hands over Shea's body. Clearly, he's already thrilled with what's in store for him today. Kaden exchanges a little bit of chatter with the guys, telling Shea that Niko is pretty brand new to us, and only just did his first scene. Kaden says that we paired Niko up with Shea, figuring that they wouldpliment one another. Shea nods his head, agreeing, while Niko gives a knowing smile to Kaden. Oh, I think we have a winner here! Kaden steps away to let the guys get to know one another, and that's when the sparks begin to fly. "So you say you got a girlfriend?" Niko asks Shea, as he runs his hands across Shea's chest, feeling his pec muscles. "Yeah…" Shea says. "How long y'all been together," Niko asks, continuing to grope Shea. "Little while… like… eight months," Shea answers. "Oh yeah? Is it pretty serious?" Niko questions. "Yeah, I guess, but I mean obviously it's not that serious … I'm doing this," Shea laughs, as does Niko. Shea turns it around on Niko, and asks him if has a girlfriend. Niko says no … and continues to concentrate on running his hands and fingers up and down Shea's arm. Niko says that if she wasn't there for him sexually, what good was she for? Shea says, "Yeah, I got you…" and then leans in for a kiss… and the two start making out something fierce. This is a moment I tell you! We're seeing something really real happening. Dem boys are in love, or, at least lust. lol. Kaden still isn't back yet, but Shea is already undoing Niko's jeans and clothes are starting toe off. If he doesn'te back soon, these guys are gonna be finished before he returns! The bed's a squeaking and creaking as the guys roll around, making out all over the bed. The shirts are off and Shea's pants are next to fall. The men are buck naked now (except for socks), and they're caressing one another like they're on their way to a serious relationship. Kaden returns to the scene, lucky for us, so we get in closer with the camera to get a bird's eye view. Niko is going down on Shea, who is in high heaven. Niko gives a look at the camera like, "you know want some of this." The oral action goes for a bit longer, and you can't help but to shake the feeling that Niko is in love. He straddles Shea, kissing him, and grabs his hand and has him slap his ass. After some more oral action -- on both their parts -- it's time for the fucking to begin. Niko's ass is up for grabs first, and he's eager: "Just like that," he groans, "fuck me Shea," as the latter builds up a rhythm. "That feels so fucking good baby," Niko says. The guys move through a couple positions, as Niko's level of pleasure is also levitated to new heights. "It's my turn to fuck you," Niko says to Shea, who responds, "Oh is it?" Yes, yes it is. lol. In no time flat, Shea's down on his hands and knees and Niko is slamming into him from behind. Shea is gripping onto a pillow for dear life, as he gets bounced hard by Niko. It isn't long before Niko is shoot a load all over Shea's body, and then Niko sucks off Shea until he too cums. Shea shoots his load all over Niko's face and head. Whew!
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1705kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 590.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Niko and shea

The trio Alberto, Teddy and Valentin Ary

Release Year: 2016
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Alberto, Teddy and Valentin
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut
Alberto is waiting for Teddy and Valentin to sex him, in the end Teddy gave his ass to get plown.
Duration: 28:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The trio Alberto, Teddy and Valentin

Kinky Angels: Kevin Warhol Von Ormy

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Kevin Warhol, Harris Hilton, Jaco Van Sant, Manuel Rios, Sean Davis (II)
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Uncut Cocks, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
Video language: English
Kinky Angels is the ultimate uber-twink collection. Fresh, sexy and uninhibited, watch as the youngest generation of Bel Ami models make their debut in Kinky Angels Part 1. "One day in May last year, Kevin appeared on my doorstep. Off his right hand hung a duffle bag. On his back he carried a brimming rucksack out of which poked his favorite pair of teddy bear slippers. With a soccer ball under his left arm and lunch sack in hand he beamed "Good morning, Mr. George. Would it would be okay if I stayed with you for a while?" Thus far, "a while" has been a year. Kevin now shares a floor with Luke Hamill, who periodically grumbles that more socks than usual have gone "missing," and gives my housekeeper yet another mouth to feed and requests to attend to. Thus, any account of Kevin Warhol I could write is doomed to partiality. Kevin is a part of my life and household.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:25
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1849kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Angels: Kevin Warhol

Masqulin - Hot AF - Serkan Bolat Stark

Hairy, tattooed Portuguese Ex-Football Player, Serkan Bolat, is very kinky and Hot AF! After a quick shower, he jerks his uncut cock while playing with his nipples until he unloads his spooge.
Duration: 16:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masqulin - Hot AF - Serkan Bolat

Andy Rodrigues, Roxas Caelum & Yan Fabens

Cast: Andy Rodrigues, Roxas Caelum & Yan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Black, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Deep Throat, Domination, Facial, Fingering, Flip-Flop, Foot Fetish, Hairy, Kissing, Interracial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Young Me
Video language: English
Andy Rodrigues and Yan are already sucking each other’s big dicks when Roxas Caelum joins them in bed for a bareback threesome. After taking both men down his throat, Roxas sprawls out with his ass in the air and his face at dick-level for the hung duo to stuff him at both ends. Roxas’ entire body is serviced as Yan pounds his hole and Andy sucks him off before his face with his muscular ass. Roxas then alternates between both tops, getting fucked by each of the men and even taking the chance to worship Yan’s feet while Yan is still deep inside his hole. Now on his back getting drilled, Roxas takes his hand to his own XL erection until he’s covering himself in a hot layer of cum.
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5073kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 791.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Andy Rodrigues, Roxas Caelum & Yan

Hugo Arenas and Alejandro Dumas Canal Winchester

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Hugo Arenas and Alejandro Dumas
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
We promised you that we would bring you Hugo in action and today is the day. The hairy and toned Hugo is the perfect partner in crime for the insatiable Alejandro Dumas. This encounter is between two hot athletic Cubans.
Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4915kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hugo Arenas and Alejandro Dumas

RandyBlue Sraight boy Angel Santiago with Max Michaels South Mountain

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Santiago and Max Michaels
Genres: Anal Oral, Ass Play, BTS, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut, Tattoos
Angel and Max go for a quiet Sunday afternoon nap. When Max wakes up, he notices that Angel is rock hard. So this sexy gay man decides to take advantage of this sleeping straight boy and pulls out his dick.
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3336kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue Sraight boy Angel Santiago with Max Michaels

Время генерации страницы 0.04606 секунды с 9 запросами