View Single Post
Old 04-09-2024, 04:29 PM   #19105
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Lost Hiker Part II

Lost Hiker Part II

So, here I am with my arms tied between two trees with rope. Johnny seems satisfied with his handiwork as I pull around in my tight thick sweater and jeans. I have a thick white cleave gag on that is sufficiently muting and keeping me from alarming other hikers. But, it isn't enough! Johnny pulls down my pants, revealing my lime green satin panties, to hike up the excitement level of being tied up and gagged in the woods. Will someone find me here like this...with my pants down and compromised?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 112.2 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part II

The Fix

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:54
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 951.4 MB

Download The Fix

Jasmine - Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

In this part of the serial, Linda will be tormented on her naturally big boobs. Her sexy nipples will be kissed by electric clamps, while she is yelling out in pain. Between her wide-open legs, her stunning pussy will give overdosed joy to Graias fans. Let's see if Linda can bear what Jasmine has endured before.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12238kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine - Part 2

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

Nikki Nievez and Fayth Deluca

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Fayth Deluca
Genres: Fingering ,Suspension ,Femdom ,Strap On ,Slave ,slim ,LezDom ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian

Fayth Deluca is new to BDSM and was interested in exploring her limits with Nikki Nievez. She is put through her paces in various bondage positions and punishments. Includes hotwax, strapon, suspension, footworship, clamps and more.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 720.9 MB

Download Nikki Nievez and Fayth Deluca
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11538 секунды с 9 запросами