View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 06:55 AM   #4889
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy, Part 3 Crossett

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
She says, through the rag gag taped into her mouth, that the Hitachi and Celebrator hurt her sensitive clit. She screams like the dildo cramming her pussy full isn't exactly the kind of satisfaction she has begged us for in the past.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy, Part 3

The world’s biggest forced-bi gangbang Literberry

Release Year: 2010
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Lily, LaBeau
Genres: bisexual, cuckold, group sex, gangbang, humiliation, foot licking, jizz
A husband's worst nightmare--watching your wanton wife spread her legs forplete strangers as well as close friends! The action picks up right where it left off last week, with Lily's husband on his hands and knees, struggling to keep five cocks hard for her twisted needs. But sucking the cocks won't be enough for this horny ball-buster; no, Lily wants to see her husband be the ultimate sissy! Lily has one of her frisky lovers shove his cock deep into Billy's puckering bunghole. Everyone gets a good laugh at that. Well, except for Billy of course. He's wondering how much worse it could possible get. He won't have to wait for long to find out; he's about to be to clean up the mess his friends are about to leave all over his pretty wife...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:10
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1295kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 199.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The world’s biggest forced-bi gangbang

IR - Bonnie Day and OT - Chatter Bitch, Part Two Digby

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Face Bondage, Hogtie
Video language: English
Bonnie Day was given one job. After disrupting the office yesterday OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor performance, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, locked in bondage and gagged still, but all she had to do was finish a single edit and he would let her out and things would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for “just a minute” so that she could think more clearly after a nap.
When OT woke her up the next morning the fear in her eyes was obvious. It looks like she needs another day to think about how much she needs this job. Being a good worker and a good submissive are very alike. They must learn to take instruction well, accomplish tasks that are assigned and accept punishment for their failures.
Sometimes we'll suspend a girl in the air to add to their feeling of helplessness. OT is caning Bonnie so hard that she literally uses her bondage to pull herself up off of the ground. That's how you know it is effective.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Bonnie Day and OT - Chatter Bitch, Part Two

Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands... Westwood

Genres: Handjobs, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom, Cuckolding, Small Penis Humiliation
Video language: English
That was the best wedding I’ve ever had. Which leads to the question… how many weddings has your wife, Casey, had?? You’ve just gotten home from your wedding, and you can’t wait to ravage your wife! Unfortunately the first thing she says to you is “You don’t have permission to touch me.” In facts she says the only reason to have a husband is for financial stability; not for fucking. Casey says, “I only Fuck Black Guys”.
Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6141kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 936.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cumz - I Don't Fuck My Husbands...

Sister Dee The Fly Bonus Thousand Palms

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She gets Mr.Pogo in the pussy, but she also gets the cane across her feet. When she has screamed enough for him again, PD takes her pussy again.
Duration: 44:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6791kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sister Dee The Fly Bonus
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05076 секунды с 9 запросами