View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 06:58 AM   #4995
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HardTied Can't Stop Rain DeGrey Lincroft

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
I spread her legs out so I can vibrate her clit, but pulled her arms up into a brutal stappado. When my hitachi makes her weak in the knees her shoulders will pay the price.
Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Compromises, Part 2 Englehart

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her. He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises, Part 2

Spread Wide Choctaw

Release Year: 2024
Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word.
Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread Wide

Wet Dreams Hanson

I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly.
He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dreams

Caged Xiushui

PD sets an agonizing pace. Felonie's confined in a cage, hanging in the barn for hours. Every step plays like a psychological thriller as PD slowly transforms Felonie's terror.
In the beginning, PD lets Felonie's confinement do its work. Then he gives her an orgasm. Just a little one. Just enough to relax her. She's anally impaled, rammed with a rigid set of stainless steel ass beads. Using forceps, PD grasps her tongue and ties it outward. This presses her neck against the steel of the cage. Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged

One Prison Skillman

Release Year: 2024
Today's objective is orgasms while being bound, impaled and spread. Master James knows that slave 465 needs more intensive training and discipline in pain pleasure to orgasm involving an artificial cock prosthetic of the beast variety. The slave knows full well that the failure of any given task will bring quite server penalties.
Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Prison

Stressed Snellville

The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.
Duration: 31:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stressed
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05823 секунды с 9 запросами