View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 07:05 AM   #1403
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Butch Rorschach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
When Elise has to leave work early Butch is left alone with Cici. The shop that Butch works in conceals all kinds of incredible implements that he has created in his free time. Implements he can use to finally have her make good on all of that teasing and innuendo. Cici will strip down to her stockings and obey every command he gives if she wants to avoid some nasty punishments.
Elise comes back from her family emergency and finds Cici bound and gagged. Her tits are getting milked and her pussy is being shocked. Before Elise has a chance to do anything about it Butch has her in his clutches as well. Now he is going to use them both as tools to humiliate and debase each other. They thought they were so high and mighty before, but when they are reduced to licking each other's holes on demand suddenly they see Butch in a whole new light.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butch

Malware Molt

When rooting out government corruption one must be extra careful. That's why I used only Secure Encrypted Chat rooms. They're supposed to be impenetrable. I shouldn't have downloaded the file, I knew the moment I started the download that I was fucked. $10,000 random on my computer files?
I thought I could use my charms to get out of it. I thought if I could just get him in a room I would be able to get the upper hand. He got the drop on me. I thought my special FBI training would help me, but I was out of my depth. He knew exactly what to do. I think he's done this before.
Duration: 51:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Malware

Marina Skibby

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Bloated Starlight Glenwood Springs

Release Year: 2024
Slave Starlight finishes the day on the Saint Andrew's Cross, under the strict directions of Master James with a with almost three quarts of milk, so big that it gave her a bloated belly.
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14357kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bloated Starlight

In a bind Lackawaxen

Kali came to him looking to score. It's not going to be as easy as she thought though. If she wants to get what she wants she's going to have to get it in the way that he wants. That means bondage and torment. Her shoes are zipped to her feet. She's locked into a heavy metal fiddle. Her head is locked in a brank and she's attached to a post in the middle of his barn.
Duration: 29:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In a bind

Caged Penryn

PD sets an agonizing pace. Felonie's confined in a cage, hanging in the barn for hours. Every step plays like a psychological thriller as PD slowly transforms Felonie's terror.
In the beginning, PD lets Felonie's confinement do its work. Then he gives her an orgasm. Just a little one. Just enough to relax her. She's anally impaled, rammed with a rigid set of stainless steel ass beads. Using forceps, PD grasps her tongue and ties it outward. This presses her neck against the steel of the cage. Then vaginal impalement and she's given another orgasm, more intense.
Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caged

Coral Captured Salt Spring Island

We have Coral captured and enraptured. She is a beautiful girl with a love of bondage but some apprehensions about metal. The entire idea of being shackled by something cold, rigid and unyielding makes her the kind of nervous that we like to see. The kind of nervous that makes her panties wet and her defenses come down.
She won't back down, though. She said she is up for anything and she meant it. The bruises we leave on her prove that. But the fact that she feels an extra element of fear is easily detectable. It's in the little glances she makes around the room, the way she tries to hold her cries inside, and how she never once complains, no matter how rough we get with her.
Cane her, whip her, vibrate her; she will suffer through it all. She doesn't want to crumble. She wants us to think she is as tough as the iron used to bind her. She is going to have to prove it.
Duration: 45:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coral Captured
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05612 секунды с 9 запросами