All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II

Johnny and I like to condition our rope before we use it. He soaks in fabric softner and scented stuff then washes it several times. The result is an extremley soft rope that smells like lavender. I guess thats why Ive really started to like being tied with a lot of rope. I also appreciatte the beauty and difficulty in making a complicated tie. We've tried shibari, but never in pictures. When we did this set I really started thinking we should start doing more shibari type ties for pics. Johnny had my legs pretty secured in this as well as my hands. I guess practice makes perfect.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 135.1 MB

Download Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II

Sandra Silvers & Brenda

The Milf housemates had agreed on a deal, Brenda wanted to borrow Sandra's car the next day so Sandra got to borrow Brenda's time tonight. Looking apprehensive as she waits we see Brenda - bound, butt naked and ball gagged - she's tethered tightly in black cotton to the four-poster bed frame. Sandra saunters in on stocking-d feet, curves clad in sexy vintage lace full-body girdle, letting her girlfriend struggle for a minute. But with such soft skin on display, stretched out in a T on the covers, every vulnerable spot made readily available - armpits, stomach, sides, neck, thighs, bare feet - Sandra can't wait long and sets to work on her planned tickling torment! It turns out Brenda is ticklish everywhere! As Brenda's laughs and screams through the ballgag increase, gasping for air in between, Sandra only tickles harder and decides to remove the gag to let the laughter out louder, while we watch all the action in split screen close-up of those bare soles and toes!!

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Community Dinner: Correcting O and Debauching Siouxie

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Odile
Genres: slim ,toned ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Threesome ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Gag ,Discipline ,Blonde
Video language: English

This community dinner starts with a challenge: The Steward offers tramp a chance to act as consort and lead o through dinner service. The offer comes knowing there are already several large issues with the table dressing and that our insatiable guests will certainly use this opportunity to humiliate and punish both girls for entertainment.
After several unfortunate mistakes, o is bent over the table and spanked before the Steward places her face between Siouxie Q s legs. She must fuck the guest to satisfaction with a dildo gag, as a humiliated and annoyed tramp goads her on with beatings.
Having enjoyed the spectacle, our salacious guests move on to the playroom to whip, spank, fuck, flog, and blow their way through a magnificent evening.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Community Dinner: Correcting O and Debauching Siouxie

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral

The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.

Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

Download HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15871 секунды с 9 запросами