View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 01:24 PM   #39172
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hogtied x265 Video Pack 2 Frederic

Hogtied by Kink is hot girls restrained, punished and trained with rope bondage. For the ultimate site featuring BDSM, lezdom, slave training and rope bondage enter Hogtied. From Kink, the creators who brought you the best sites in HD BDSM Fetish videos on the net, see rope bondage reinvented in the capable hands of Claire Adams, who brought a fresh approach using harsher methods than had previously been seen. Now the torch has been passed to world renowned Dom, the Pope.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 20.3 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied x265 Video Pack 2

IR - Delirious Hunter and PD - Headless Hunter, Part Two Wilsonburg

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Delirious Hunter and PD - Headless Hunter, Part Two

Overwhelmed with Orgasms Summerland Key

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sweet and slutty Katie Kush is excited to get beat up, push her limits and play hard. The Pope, as always, is more than up for the task and will deliver beyond her expectations. The first scene has Katie in a full suspension with arms tightly bound behind her back. JP cracks the crop on her butt and thighs, feet and hands, all the places that sting most and then vibes her pussy with the Hitachi making her cum real good. The next scene Katie is gagged and bound in another full suspension with legs spread wide open with arms wrapped and tied behind her thighs. The Pope puts nipple clamps on her sensitive nipples, punches her thighs with his fists and makes Katie cum multiple times with the vibrator. She is loving it.
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overwhelmed with Orgasms

The Story of Randy Moore Chavaniac

This is a feature video with actors and actresses, scripts and planned scenes...Does that mean that the interaction and activities aren't real? No...this means that the story and motivations behind the interaction and activities aren't real...and such is the nature of spinning a tale...reality is very hot and very exciting, but I have always been turned on by the fantasies of BDSM...Producing feature shoots with fantasy driven material is probably the biggest request we get around here...So it's something we love to do and something we believe many of you want to see...Let us know...Alexander Payne, an accomplished investment banker who struck it rich, big and early spends the days of his very early retirement travelling the country, and often the world, looking for the perfect slaves for his House...indeed, he is living every pervert's dream...Alexander had the balls and confidence to go out and make his fortune, and now he uses those balls to proposition women in the most radical of ways...Alex is an analyst, a natural problem solver...he can logically and confidently predict what to others, seems to be an unknown future...but now he spends his days researching women, not stocks or futures...what are the trends that the natural submissive shows in her daily life before she even realizes those desries? Alexander knows...ask him...Of course, he won't tell you...these guys hoard thier personal knowledge like gold...how did he even discover Randy Moore? Who knows...Is she the ex girlfriend of an old yachting pal? Someone whom he saw strolling through a sushi restaurant? It's not clear...but Alex has apparently done his homework...this guy only bets on sure things...what is his bet today? That Randy will fall for his Dominant charms...so, his syndicate of thugs gets the word for a delivery...Have Randy Moore on Alexander's doorstep by tommorrow morning...the story begins with Randy being dragged from the trunk of a car, hooded and left on a doorstep...she is confused and worried, but Randy is no fragile girl...She remains calm as she awaits her fate...the ropes are way too tight for a struggle...Alexander brings her inside and the day begins...Left in a cage, Duchess Scarlett greets Randy to calm her and introduce herself...the day is spent probing at Randy...Alexander uses his slaves, Including Scarlett and Tati Russo to help test her...to comfort her...and he uses his time to Dominate and seduce her...Randy is a bit rebelious at first, but through pleasure, punishment, humiliation and submission she learns her place...or rather, she learns the place she has always wanted to be...Alexander scores big on this investment...some guys have all the luck.
Format: m4v
Duration: 59:01
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1477kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 682.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Story of Randy Moore

The Merchandise Part II Esrange

My captor still has not received the call to deliver me to the auction, so he decides to have a little bit of fun with me and display my assets for his private viewing. I'm still wearing my blue corset with matching panties, lace top stockings and heels. He removes me from the couch and has me faced toward the column that I previously had my arms attached to above my head. Then he Xxx a thick white cleave gag in my mouth and ties my wrists in front of me with my arms around the pole. He watches as I struggle around ineffectually on the column. Then he decides to boost my predicament by transferring me back to the couch in a strict rope hogtie. I wriggle around and slither down to the floor and toil in a futile struggle. Wait a second, maybe I'm not going to the slave auction after all! I think he wants to keep me for his own personal use!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Merchandise Part II

Mira takes the challenge Matamoros

Please welcome Mira! She is a cute teen in need of some quick cash. That’s why we offer the shock challenge! Sit through the shocks and get cash, it is very simple! Mira is very brave, but nervous. She probably needs handcuffs next time. She did well, watch her video!
Duration: 7:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 822.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mira takes the challenge

Cherry Torn Avellino

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.
Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn

Время генерации страницы 0.02268 секунды с 9 запросами