LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

What's Happening Down There, Scene 3 Woodlake

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud
Video language: English
Meet Antonio '11 inch' Biaggi and appropriately named Rick Powers.We shot this scene in Arizona up on the ranch when we were filmingTo The Last Man. To the best of my knowledge, this is one of the onlycowboy fisting scenes ever filmed. Antonio really enjoysass play. Carrying around a giant cock all his life has its drawbacks--it's heavy, it demands constant attention, it gets wet when he sits onthe toilet, and he has trouble finding studs who can take his tool. Youcannot believe how many times Antonio has been frustrated byhaving a huge cock that no one can take. So of course he gravitatesto men who are on the prowl for giant things to stick up their asses.This means that Antonio has gotten a lot of experience with fistingbottoms as they are the only men who he can truly fuck. Rick Powersfits the bill--he can take just about anything and when he saw Antonioup on the shoot, he begged me to put together a scene for the two ofthem. That is how this footage came to be.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6657kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What's Happening Down There, Scene 3

Johny Hunter eurocreme-staxus model Ellinwood

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Eurocreme, Staxus Model Collection
Cast: Johny Hunter, Kent Roth, David Dave, Denis Reed, Nicky Kulio, Thomas De Long, Marco Filipi, Leon Cook, Jack Ice, Lucky Taylor, Johan Volny
Genres: Anal, Oral, Twinks, Bareback, Group, Cumshot
Blond boy Johny is the definition of twink!! Sexy, slim, smooth body with a great dick and an appetite for raw sex like no other, this horned up boy can't resist sliding his meaty dick into the nearest hole.
Scene One: Two young squaddies making out with two horny attendants in a public toilet. It's a full blown orgy, each lad getting to taste the other three young cocks. The blond attendant has a great, lean body, and a lovely eight inch knob, which he uses to full effect as he raw rides one of the soldiers. His younger mate is straddling the other soldier Johny Hunter, a Raw Productions regular who is great looking and better hung. Johny rides this slight built lad hard, opening him up so his blond mate can finish him off with the biggest dick on offer. Not a drop of spunk is wasted here as every lad gets a mouthful of boy cum.
Scene Two: Ass-Splitting action!! Johny Hunter starts of thisplete fuck frenzy servicing two guys!! First cute Thomas gets a mouthful of Johny's rock hard dick, taking as much into his sweet mouth as he can and once the favour's returned it's not long before he's spunking all over Johny's face. Impatient customer Nicky sees what's taking so long and is soon spotted tossing off and is treated to Johny pounding his hole over the car bon and worktop, ramming it in so hard and deep it's not surprisingly Nicky shoots his load TWICE!!
Scene Three: Johny Hunter fucking and getting fucked!! It pays to ask a local for advice, especially when the taxi driver takes them to a place where the very air reeks of sex. Johny Hunter and Tomi Sem get taken back there and it's not long before they are both rock hard and throbbing for each others ass!! Johny gets Tomi worked up into a frenzy by fucking him before he slides down on Tomi and feels his dick deep inside him before tasting his spunk!!
Scene Four: Army Orgy!! Caught wanking, Johny loves showing off his stiff dick, and these army lads seem to love looking at it just as much. Grabbing hold of it, everyone is soon jerking hard and eager to experience more. With sucking and fucking throughout, the whole barracks must have been woken by the moans and groans as four horny soldiers share their cocks and ass in a bareback fuckfest to leave even the least horny viewer totally exhausted and splattered in spunk.
Scene Five: It's time to relax after a hard training session, and with Johny and Johan there to help him, the relaxing soon gets harder than the training!! Lucky relieves his built up tension in a cock throbbing threesome and pounding Johnny's hole raw!! All three smooth young athletes get a feel for cock and ass as they grind into each other in a hot session worthy of a gold medal. Lucky's short dark hair and lean body make him a super horny young man and after riding Johan's delicious cock, Johny shoots all over himself leaving Lucky to cover Johan's rippling chest and abs with his juice, Johan quickly following suit.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:33
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1976kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Johny Hunter eurocreme-staxus model

Filthy Fitty Gorgeous Twink spunked up in front of everyone in darkroom Holualoa

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HungYoungBrit
Cast: Faggot Kelb, Hung Young Brit
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Warning - risk of over-masturbation lovely alluring lad fucked in a hallway in the darkroom of the event!- haha was brilliant best arse in the world - I loved fucking my cum up this gorgeous totally crazy! Super hot crazy sex - omg - I can't believe my luck pulling this little filthy fitty I didn't even get his name lol mate, if you're out there and you're watching this then please get in touch so me and my pals can take turns fucking you bareback - we will fly you to london - josh, reece, danny, tom, jake - they all wanna meet you all my mates I've shown this vid wanna cum in your arse I met this little lad leaving the toilets @ the hardcore adult festival event omg! How exquisite is he? I cant get over how enchanting this little lad is I met this boy because he came up to me and said "Oh I love your videos" if you see us out n about pls feel free to come up and say hello - we don't bite (unless u ask) lol we are super friendly / never rude / I don't stop talking (as you know) so we are always locked in conversation with someone or ourselves/ just come say hi anyway / you are not interrupting us by saying hello - we [heart] It and want to meet you x x x x
Duration: 14:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 828.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filthy Fitty Gorgeous Twink spunked up in front of everyone in darkroom

Abused vol.2 - bound, shaved & fucked Mundelein

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Abused, Staxus, Eurocreme
Cast: Ivo Costa, Brice Farmer, Ashley Ryder, Darren Robbins, Tony London, Adam Hall, Neo Ryan, Brent Bow, Anthony Daniels
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Muscle, Fetish, Big Dick, Facial, Hairy, Group
Tough, sweaty gym boys and abusive toilet pigs sexually assault cheeky young lads and innocent teenagers using masks, head shaving, bondage and cum in a brutal quest of filthy fuck-fest satisfaction! Scene One: Threesome fucking in the toilets!! Hot Gallic beauty Brice and hung stud Ivo use and abuse a poor young guy, getting him on his knees and shoving their thick cocks into his pretty mouth. Blindfolding and cuffing him, his cute butt is masterfully prepared by Brice, for Ivo to ram his perfectly formed cock deep into him, stretching his sweet butt-cheeks apart whilst he's munching on Brice's cock and butt in fantastic spit roasting to make your rock solid in seconds. Brice soon swaps position, fucking the youngster until he spurts; Ivo joins the cum fun and spunks over our boys blindfold and face as he jerks himself off,pleting the cumfest!! Scene Two: Sweaty gym sex between horny studs Darren and Adam relieve their tensions as they soak up each others sweat with their tongues, Adam loves his dirty talk, getting Darren to lick, sniff and spit everywhere before he drops to his knees and worships the muscle bound mans rock hard dick. Darren loves the feel of dick in his butt, and Adam gladly obliging, pumping his ass full of hot meat, Darren grinds back on it, getting more inside him until Adam treats us to an almighty cumshot that drenches tattooed Darrenpletely. Scene Three: Boot licking bondage!! Punk rocker Kink Boy drags suited Anthony up into a deserted room ready for a hot session that both these horny fuckers are dying for. Funky red Mohican and outfit, Kink Boy loves being in charge of out smooth young stud, tying him up and tasting his body, his tongue everywhere. Anthony dives onto Kink's boot, licking them clean whilst wanking himself, his cock rock hard from the submission he's enduring. Showing off his big leather bound dick, he's slides it into his captive, hard and fast, getting it pumped up until cum splashes everywhere, even on the camera!! Scene Four: Nipple torture and shaven heads, this threesome is pure abuse. Tearing off his jeans, our sub slut Tony is loving having his head shaved, nipples clamped and butt spanked under their red raw. Pierced top guy Brent loves having his two guys be shaven and then sucking on his meat. Ashley takes both at once before joining the daisy chain of hard cock suckers. Ashley tops Brent whilst Tony straddles him and give Ashley a mouthful of cock and cum, leaving Ashley ready to burst!!
Duration: 1:20:52
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 778kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abused vol.2 - bound, shaved & fucked

Dream Ticket Westborough

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Eurocreme, SauVage
Cast: Alex Stevens, Jose Manuel, Thom Dyk, Luk Anders, Tony Koch, John Flunnery, Robin Lukko, Frank Milo, Rony Clue, Steff Torr, George Willis, Cameron Jackson, Johny Hunter
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Twinks, Cumshot, Sucking, Big Balls, Big Cocks
When Eurocreme exclusive Alex Stevens goes on a coach trip apanied by twelve hot and horny euroboys they're all in for the ride of their lives. A scorching debute from new studio Sauvage!
It's eurocreme exclusive cutie Alex Steven's birthday and while he didn't get the Hornby train set he was hoping for he does get a birthday cake from Jose Manuel, he of the generous nature and rock hard cock. But wait, tall, slim, smooth Jose has ulterior motives - he's trying to get into Alex's pants. Alex doesn't put up even token resistance and is riding Jose's edible fat dick before you can say 'Patisserie Valerie'. Alex takes a fat load in his angelic little face and then lick's Jose's dripping dick clean.
Next up insatiable blond Russian boy Luk Andres, slim, smooth and with the hardest prick this side of the Urals.
He lines cute, tanned skater hottie Thom Dyk and boyish Tony Koch up, bends them over, and then proceeds to fuck each one as if he's liberating Petrograd. Thom ends up covered in everybody's spunk.
Anyone with school bus fantasies is going to love the next scene where blond, studenty John Flunnery, sporty looking skinhead Robin Lukko and spikey haired Frank Milo show just how much fun you can have at the back of a coach.
Fit, boyish, Frank rides John's cock then Robin manages to fuck Frank over one of the headrests of a seat while John pump's his mouth.
We finish with Frank getting spunked on at both ends, and then giving John a facial of his own, and then kissing him, ignoring the fact that's John's cheeks are covered in his jizz.
The coach pulls in to some services and dirty blond Rony Clue and cheeky looking Steff Torr nip into the toilets for afort break.
I hope the floor was clean because Rony spends a long time on it sucking Steff's big hard cock, and no doubt exposing himself to an increased risk of contracting housemaids knee later in life.
Steff proceeds to bend Rony over and ram him senseless, Rony cums being fucked, and Steff unloads all over Rony's arse.
Rampant blond Luk orders a pizza, and when suspiciously attractive pizza boy George Willis, smooth, built, and with an arse you could just eat, turns up Luk realises he doesn't have any money to pay.
Thankfully George is willing to be paid in cock, and Luk quickly has George on the table, legs in the air, taking inch after inch of rock hard dirt poor Russian dick.
Lukes in the pizza boy's face, who eats it all up.
Finally we have a storming three way between unbelievably legal Alex, unbelievably cute Johny and unbelievably still not responding to my offers of marriage Cameron Jack.
Perfect Cameron - the body of a god, the face of an angel and the cock of horse - fucks Johny while Alex wanks Johny off. This works for Johny who cums in Alex's face whilst still being pumped by Cam ..
Cammy then cums like a bloody fountain on to Johnny back, before Alex climbs on and rides Cam's nine inch cock like it's the latest attraction at Disneyland Prague.
Johny shoots on to Cam's big smooth pecs, then Cam cums again, then Alex fires onto Cam's chest leaving Cam thoroughly covered.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:52:26
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1262kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dream Ticket

Dessert Kingsbury

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
And for Dessert you get...? Sex. For sure. Have a look to that sex hungry restaurant.
Our guest getting just one thing.. good sex on the table in the toilet or in the kitchen.
Have a look and see them all fucking and sucking till the sperm come out from the hard dicks
in fontains. A special extra is an other piss scene.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:34:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4301kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dessert

Время генерации страницы 0.10039 секунды с 9 запросами