View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 01:03 AM   #19124
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Purple Leather Armbinder and Gag

Purple Leather Armbinder and Gag

Mina wears a sheer body-stocking base with a perforated bodysuit over the top and thigh high leather boots to top it all off. She first gags herself with a purple harness ball gag and then she is tightly laced into a matching purple armbinder. A few belts are added to make things even more secure before the Doxi wand is brought out to tease her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5637kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Purple Leather Armbinder and Gag

The Renovator

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Gia Derza isn't happy with the status of her remodel. Foreman, Tommy Pistol is tired of her complaining so he takes her by the neck and throws her onto a steel bed. He shoves his hand down her pants, then shoves his cock in her mouth and gives her an aggressive mouth-fucking. He flips Gia over and fucks her pussy deep and hard. He pulls her hair and spanks her big round ass. After that, he ties her wrists with rope and slides his fist inside her pussy. He rams his hard cock in her asshole and fucks it raw. Tommy puts his boot on her head as he fucks her, going back and forth, pussy to ass.

Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4909kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Renovator

September Reign

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

September Reign may be new to but she is no stranger to BDSM and is an eager submissive for The Pope. Starting off in a stockade type device September is prone to whatever The Pope wants to do to her, and what he wants is to spank her sexy ass. The Pope fingers September's sweet wet pussy. The Pope breaks out the Hitachi and really starts testing September's self control, which she has a hard time keeping because she's enjoying the torment she's receives. Next, The Pope has September bound face-down on a box, leaving her pussy and ass exposed for The Pope to do whatever he wants.

Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download September Reign

Tiny little Odette is double fucked

This is Part 2 of Odette Delacroix live Sexually Broken show. The most Brutal challenging hour and 20 minutes of non-stop pure rough sex and bondage on the net.
We have tiny Odette strapped over a bench, her pussy and throat at perfect height to get destroyed from both ends. The bondage makes her completely helpless, and the non stop throat fucking and banging send her to deep sub-space. We literally fuck her until she collapses. Continuous deepthroating, continuous fucking, continuous orgasms! It's amazing how much cock, a little five foot, 88 pound girl can take, but we found the breaking point.
Nothing like controlling a little sex beast by the neck, A simple belt around Odettes tiny neck makes all the difference as we fuck our toy in to La La land. Dee Williams makes Odette her little bitch and the world is right again.
Tired of your rough sex and bondage scenes ruined by stupid talking, unnecessary hitting and slapping. Cock is the only thing we punish our girls with and it glorious!

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 568.9 MB

Download Tiny little Odette is double fucked

Standing in the Archway

Wow, it was one of the most difficult, scary and awkward position I have ever done. I was wearing my new realise swimsuit which fit me very tightly and made me feel extra sexy. We started from my arms very tightly tied together at my elbows attached to the wooden frame above me. Ropes were pulling tight so I had to be on my tiptoes right next to a couple steps! As you can imagine, I got really tired quite quickly. More and more ropes were added and eventually one of my legs was raised and secured to the frame so I was left balancing on one leg. I was trying to balance as much as I could, but the pain was a bit too much and I needed out. I hope you enjoy my struggles

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 746.7 MB

Download Standing in the Archway
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13948 секунды с 9 запросами