View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 08:11 AM   #1741
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Daddies Little Anal Angel Turned Out By Repressed Step Mommy Garden Plain

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Helena Locke ,Maya Kendrick
Video language: English
Maya Kendrick is a coltish fair beauty with the mind of a sailor. She knows what she wants, and it’s her hung satanist boyfriend railing her in the ass and making her beg like a little slut for punishment. However, her prim and proper step-mother is tasked with keeping her under control when Dad is out of town and decides to get creative in her step-daughter control methods. Offering her own body in exchange for ending things with Maya, Helena has no idea what she is in for. Spanked, humiliated, made to beg, pussy clamped and drooling, tied to the ceiling and shocked while she begs for that thick teen dick in her sweet snatch. Cumming for the first time in months she smiles with relief until she realizes the deal is off and Xander is going to be keeping them both. Maya is none to pleased to find out about Helena’s scheming, and is quick to steal the dick bvack, gagging, deep throating, and taking a strict flogging, paddling, and caning on her bouncy little butt. Marked red and ready to get fucked, she begs and shows off her submissive prowess while Helena watches her precious step-daughter get her ass stuffed with hard cock. This little anal slut can take it, and licks her shocked Mom’s cunt while she gets those anal orgasms. Mom is then tied up, bouncing on Xander’s dick and getting punished every time her out of control little angel cums without permission on a wild bondage sybian ride. Revenge is sweet when she gets control of the zapper and punishers her teenage nightmare’s ass for all the stolen orgasms while she get’s her own deluge of dick, cumming like a whore. Back in charge, Helena shoves Maya’s head around, showing her how to deep throat and suck dick, mounting her up and making her ride Xander and cum on command for once. Mommy will finally get what she really wanted, her gorgeous little bitches face glued to her pussy and a hot load of cum in her tight cunt. Hot update, not to be missed….
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:18:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daddies Little Anal Angel Turned Out By Repressed Step Mommy

Teen Tart Wabash

Cast: Shyla Ray
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Anal, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This tit-less wonder has one talent in life and it's a waste, unless you really like getting your cock swallowed. With no self respect to call her own she made sure to let the world see how she's been conditioned for one thing, being a whore. Not a moment went by while Bootleg and JD are scrambling this whores throat that said anything other than she was a true blue cock sucker. Still, this fresh face teen put in the work and took two loads to the dome.
Duration: 52:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 201kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Tart

See Him Fuck - Eye on the guy - Fucking Pristine Ass Davis Junction

Cast: Sage Roux and Alix Avery
It’s another “double debut” today, as both blue-eyed blond Sage Roux and little Latina Alix Avery are making their See HIM Fuck debuts in this week’s dazzling ass-eating (and fingering) scene! Director Johnny Robins kicks things off by interviewing the 32-year-old Kansas native, followed by Sage stripping naked with some help from Alix, who then lubes HIM up, front and back, and gives HIM a nice slippery reach-around.
Alix then does the old sniff n’ lick on his hirsute armpits before allowing HIM to take a seat so she can lick, suck, slobber on, and worship his socked and bare feet. This is followed by Sage copping a squat on her face, and the ass-eating and ass-fingering portion of the program is underway! Alix rims, tongues, and pokes HIM via the Rusty Trombone, with HIM spread-eagle, and from above with HIM in a reverse piledriver.
The two of them then trade oral favors, as first Sage goes down and suckles on her coed coochie, followed by Alix sucking and gagging on HIM.
Finally, we get to the fucking, where Alix takes all of HIM, first in a front, then backward piledriver, followed by riding HIM Amazon style, and finally taking HIM doggystyle and missionary until he pulls out and unloads a mayonnaise truck full of cum onto her tummy.
We followed a solo HIM into the shower afterward… Until the next him
Duration: 54:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: See Him Fuck - Eye on the guy - Fucking Pristine Ass

See Him Fuck - I Like How Nasty It Is Seaside Park

Release Year: 2024
Studio: See Him Fuck
Cast: Zaddy2x, Josie Tucker
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Cum On Tits, Gagging, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Oil, shaved pussy, shower, black
Well hung Texan Zaddy2x makes his 3rd See Fuck appearance and we teamed up with newbie cutie Josie Tucker for this week's update. After our smoking director Johnny Robins helps us get reacquainted with , Zaddy2x stands and begins to strip for Josie, and once that big dick comes flopping out, well, she just had to toot on it a little bit. Josie then lubes up, stroking his impressive cock from behind. She sniffs and licks Zaddy2x's hairy armpits before allowing to take a seat so she can lick, suck and slurp on his toes. Then we get to Round 1 of the ass-eating, as Josie rims while Zaddy2x is spread-eagle, via the ever popular rusty trombone, and finally with in a reverse piledriver. Zaddy2x, being the gentleman that he is, goes down on Josie and suckles on her clit. Round 2 of the ass-eating is quick, as Zaddy2x cops a squat on Josie's pretty little face so she can rim one more time. Josie then gives a very sloppy blowjob before we get down to the fucking. Zaddy2x buries his long dark dick into Josie via the amazon, a front and backwards piledriver, doggystyle, and missionary where she's folded up like a pretzel until the time comes when Zaddy2x pulls out and aims it at Josie's face. We caught up with the two of them in the shower after, only to find more oral treats were being given out...
Duration: 57:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5437kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: See Him Fuck - I Like How Nasty It Is

Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her Waitsfield

Cast: Unknown Amateur
Genres: ll Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Pissing, Natural Tit
In this Halloween special 1st time amateur skeleton girl tells us she's here to get face fucked but doesn't like being face fucked. I tell her she's going to anyway because she's a dirty fucking whore. I walk up and slap her and make her take my cock all the way down her throat and stay there. She's making faces like she doesn't like it and staring at my cock like she's never seen anything like it. I ask her if she doesn't like being face fucked and she slaps me. I slap her face and her titties as she makes pained faces. I fuck her face more and she starts pulling away and tries to bite my fingers as I put them in her mouth. She then bites my dick and I put it all the way in her throat and tell her I'm going to fuck the attitude out of her. I bend her over the couch and start pounding her tight fuck hole. She begs me to stop and says my dick is huge and it hurts. I keep fucking her then I turn her around and and put my cock all the way down her throat again and make her hold it. I spit in her face and she tries to hit me. I tell her to slap my cock and she makes weird faces so I dick slap her. I switch to POV and tell her to swallow this dick. I slap her and she continues making weird faces. I fuck her face rough and wrap them around her head. I ask if anyone has ever done that before and she says no it's weird. I do it again and tell her "let's get weird". I tell her to take a break and eat my ass and she flips me off and says fuck no. I grab her with my legs and bring her to my asshole and tell her to lick it and she jumps back and says no. I fuck her face more and slap it and tell her to ride me. She has an extremely tight pussy. I slap her while she rides my cock and tells me it's too big and it hurts. She lays her head down on my lap exhausted and I fuck her face balls deep. No one has ever done this to her before. I have her turn around and ride my dick and she finally jumps off from the pain. I pick her up and turn her upside down and fuck her face then take her to the bedroom and leg lock her head down on my cock in a 69. She's making faces like she can't take it anymore and I call her a cunt and tell her to ride my cock. I pound her little cunt until she can't take it anymore then I have her turn around and pound her while she makes pained faces the whole time. I spank her with a paddle hard then fuck her face more and rougher. I pound her from behind while she makes faces and says it's the biggest dick she's ever had. I pound her missionary and she flips me off so I spit in her face and she calls me a piece of sht. I slap her and pound her harder. I put her on her knees against the wall and try to put my fingers down her throat but she pulls them out so I slap her. She doesn't want her face fucked anymore so I tell her if she eats my ass I'll cum on her face. She does and I tell her if I can spit on her again I'll cum. She says ok but turns her head and gets all the spit in her hair. I blow a huge load and she also turns her face and gets a cumshot to the hair. After the scene she's in the shower and I come in and give her one last first time experience to remember me by. Skeleton girl got the attitude fucked out of her!
Duration: 52:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3160kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skeleton Girl Gets The Attitude Fucked Out Of Her

HardX - Jizzing On Jill Liden

Studio: HardX
Cast: Jill Kassidy, Zac Wild
Genres: Blonde, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, Gonzo, high heels, straight, ball play, caucasian, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Jill Kassidy gets a face full of cum after getting fucked by Zac Wild!!
Duration: 28:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardX - Jizzing On Jill

InterracialVision - Afina Kisser Is The Beautiful Big Cock Lover Rock

Studio: InterracialVision
Cast: Carlos Valdez, Afina Kisser
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Natural Tits, Milf, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Ass, Handjob, Lingerie, Cum On Tits, Gagging, black, caucasian, doggy style, gape
Afina bends over and teases off her shorts. showing her thong and pointing and flexing her feet some more.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InterracialVision - Afina Kisser Is The Beautiful Big Cock Lover
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12136 секунды с 9 запросами