View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 08:57 AM   #19128
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Thre...

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Tabernacle Torment

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tabernacle Torment

Prison shock wars

Two naked girls in prison, give them each a remote control to the other's shock collar. First one to give up will stay in the prison. Nicole Vice and Daphne really shocked each other very often! We thought they were supposed to be friends!

Duration: 5:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14721kbps
Audio: 262kbps

File size: 629.6 MB

Download Prison shock wars

No nonsense Ceo needs some rigid bondage in her life

JJ is a CEO. She is cruel and detached and needs some rigid bondage in her life. She doesn't seem happy about it but she craves it. Ankles cuffed, wrists cuffed, posture collar, walking in hinged cuffs, struggling in a chair, elbow cuffs, heels removed, toe cuffed and hogcuffed on the floor in shiny pantyhose.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5155kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 856.7 MB

Download No nonsense Ceo needs some rigid bondage in her life

Nipse

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro, Clamps, Gag
Video language: English

One of the more frightening things about being a model for one of our videos is the feeling you get when one of the handlers is walking toward you carrying some device meant for torment. Possibly the only thing scarier is what Sasha, our model for today, is experiencing. Sasha has a leather hood on over her head so she can't see anything at all. All she gets is the muffled sound of footsteps moving toward her as she is left to wonder what agony awaits her next.
Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
He walks away from her, removing the tape from her hood and letting her body have a few seconds rest, but a few seconds is all she is going to get. Even as he leaves her, she is shaking and panting, her body quivering in pain and anticipation. That body starts to full-on shake when she hears the sound that every submissive fears, the crackling of electricity at the end of a cattle prod. Matt shocks her nipples, perking them up, then he shocks her pussy. It is as if her body is being jump started. She squirms and shrieks, unable to control herself, never knowing when or where the next zap will come.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Nipse
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13428 секунды с 9 запросами