Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1 Strahan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Well, needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bonnie Day Chatter Bitch Part 1

Sweaty Pig Part 1 Plessis

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation
London River is a fucked up pig. A sex up, sweaty pig. She's straining to hold herself up because the metal collar around her neck doesn't let her sit, squat, or stand upright, it just locks her into some terrible middle position.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty Pig Part 1

Nikki Darling The Little Whore That Could, Part 2 West Valley City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation, Toys, Anal
We aren't in the habit of letting stunning pieces of ass get away without a few marks to remember us by.The wooden apparatus that Jack Hammer uses to lock Nikki down into her bondage is pretty impressive.
Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki Darling The Little Whore That Could, Part 2

Big Titted Ex Wife Turned Anal Service Whore Warren Center

Cast: Lauren Phillips ,Cherry Torn ,Seth Gamble
Genres: fake boobs ,Slave ,Role Play ,switch ,Humiliation ,Redhead ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Nipple Clamps ,Oral Sex
Video language: English
Lauren Phillips is a tall drink of water with giant boobs and a fucking attitude. She strolls right into the Upper Floor Lounge, abuses the staff for her amusement, gets her pussy licked by the head slave while demanding a punishment pounding for Cherry’s sore pink cunt. When the humbled staff discover she is no longer married to the Master of The House, and visiting only to steal jewelry, they take her down a hundred pegs and transform her into the lowly anal whore she is. Tight nipple clamps, caning, rough anal, humiliation, electro torment, punishing orgasms, and pearls pulled out of and stuffed in all her holes is only the beginning for this gold digging slut.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Titted Ex Wife Turned Anal Service Whore

Raven Rockette, Fresh Electro Meat! Cumberland Center

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Raven Rocket
Genres: Humiliation ,Electro Plug ,Femdom ,Anal ,Slave ,Brunette ,slim ,Lesbian ,Tens Unit ,fake boobs
Episode 1: Aiden Starr, meet Raven Rocket. Raven Rocket, meet Aiden Starr. Since Aiden’s someone who could teach anyone a think or two about topping, lezdom and electrosex, it’s safe to assume who’s who in this scene.
I’ll let Aiden’s short, quasi-haiku about Raven as electroslut fill you in on the scene: “Members. First time with electricity. Fresh meat. Eat it up!”
As this scene is Raven’s first time, she’s got a lot to learn. Aiden, of course, is just the sort of unforgiving electro BDSM bitch to make sure Raven doesn’t pick up any bad habits. Tied on her back, Raven’s first taste of lesbian BDSM is with electrical clamps on her labia.
Of course, Aiden’s initiation to electrical femdom sex doesn’t end there, and she adds to Raven’s torment with the violent wand with the rake attachment. Aiden’s impressed with the new sub’s ability to properly worship her new mistress and to learn her place under her boot, so she mercifully lets her cum with an electrical bullet in her pussy!
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 953.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven Rockette, Fresh Electro Meat!

Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2 Mount Berry

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Squirting, Vibrator
Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.
Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

Poor Sales Part 1 Greentown

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.12037 секунды с 9 запросами