LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Leather Goods - Ty Roderick, Johnny Ford, Ryan Sebastian Perry Park

Release Year: 2024
Studio: FetishForce
Cast: Ty Roderick, Johnny Ford, Ryan Sebastian
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
One pulsating cock is never enough for a horny bottom like Johnny Ford. Deep in an empty warehouse, leather fuckers Ty Roderick and Ryan Sebastian are teaming up to dominate Johnny's mouth and ass as he lays sprawled-out in a sex sling. Ryan is next to hop in the sling with Johnny's mouth still wrapped around his meat all while Ty uses his big dick to bareback and breed his hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leather Goods - Ty Roderick, Johnny Ford, Ryan Sebastian

DJ vs Daniel Star The Oil Match Westernport

Cast: DJ ,Daniel Star
Genres: Blowjob ,big dick ,Domination ,versatile ,Gay ,Submission ,Hairy ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Athletic
With the record of 3-2 on Nk, DJ is fighting Daniel Star who is brand new to Nk. Daniel has army combat training and four years of Jiu-Jitsu. Daniel is looking for a little foot worship. He hopes to win so he can shove his entire size 13 foot into DJ’s mouth and abuse his ass with his eight-inch cock. Both fighters are ripped and fast. The battle is on and this match stays tight till the very end.
Duration: 58:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DJ vs Daniel Star The Oil Match

HustlaBall Berlin 2012 - Ich bin eine Deutsche Schlampe Kremmling

Cast: Spencer Reed ,Sebastian Keys ,Chad Brock ,Van Darkholme
Genres: Voyeur ,Anal ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Domination ,brunet ,Cock Worship ,Piss Play ,big dick
It’s the HustlaBall in Berlin and Sebastian Keys is the boy to be used in front of a crowd of over 3,000 horny men. Spencer Reed starts things off in the VIP room, stripping Sebastian down and dragging him around the room to sniff out cock. In the appetizer area Sebastian gets fucked by Chad Brock while the guests shove food in his mouth. Sebastian is brought out to the pool area where he gets pissed on, slapped, and fucked some more. After taking hot cum in the face, Sebastian gets the zipper then shoved into the pool to wash himself off before moving on to the HustlaBall stage show.
Duration: 1:07:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4804kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HustlaBall Berlin 2012 - Ich bin eine Deutsche Schlampe

Apprentice Shepard - Chapter 2 - The Calling - Apprentice Shepard, Master Weston Alix

Studio: MasonicBoys
Cast: Apprentice Shepard, Master Weston
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
It's been a while now since my first encounter. It was with Master Figata and opened a whole new chapter of my life. He taught me, in a single, mind-blowing afternoon, the meaning of absolute pleasure, while simultaneously giving me a clear understanding of the path I need to pursue.
However, the encounter has left me in some kind of personal quandary. What the Master did to me was beautiful, and intense, and I've been craving more of it ever since. I have been as patient as possible. I have knuckled down in classes and tried my hardest to be the best student here. I've also refrained entirely from pleasuring myself-it sounds dumb, but part of me feels that if I cave into my urge to spend every last second of my private time jerking myself into oblivion, I'll be jinxing future opportunities or somehow lessening the impact of whatever's destined to happen next.
When I received notification of my calling, I figured that the time may have finally come. I got myself into quite a state as I walked across the complex to the designated office. Overcome with a mixture of fear and excitement, I ended up feeling so anxious that I undid the top button of my shirt just to breathe. I tried to push the tie knot back up in a way that didn't make it look like the button was undone, but I knew I wasn't making the right impression and that bothered me.
I was surprised that it wasn't Master Figata in the office; I'd assumed that he'd be exclusively in charge of my formal development. I was instead greeted by Master Weston, a man that I don't know quite as well. My only interaction with him happened about three weeks ago when he was seated next to me in the formal hall. Looking back, I guess he did seem a little more curious about me than I probably should have expected.
He was considerably less warm with me this time. As I sat down in the office he was reading some sort of official file, which I assume was filled with information about me. I could feel the beads of anxious sweat prickling on my forehead. I wondered if it was too late to try to do my top button back up again.
He asked if I still believed that I wasn't attracted to men, and I confirmed that this was indeed the case. My encounter with Master Figata was, of course, something which could easily be defined as a man-to-man sexual encounter. It could also be argued to be a one-off; an elevated learning experience which doesn't necessarily define me as gay. To be honest, I was utterly confused. I'd deliberately pushed any thoughts about carnal pleasure to the very back of my mind, refusing to entertain them for fear of them engulfing me.
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Apprentice Shepard - Chapter 2 - The Calling - Apprentice Shepard, Master Weston

Fraser jacs & Kingsley Rippon North Blenheim

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Fraser Jacs & Kingsley Rippon
Genres: Anal, Big Dicks, British, Cum Eating, Deep Throat, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos
New guy Kingsley is back, and who better to get that dick on camera for the first time than fan favourite Fraser? Our hairy guy was obviously hungry for drooling cock right from the start, and he didn't waste any time sucking on that stiff one and wanking himself off. But after a whole lot of sucking the fucking is what gets them there, with Fraser unloading thanks to that dick in his ass, then getting a delicious facial from Kingsley too! It's a hot pairing, with a great cummy finish!
Anal, Big Dicks, British, Cum Eating, Deep Throat, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Cumshots
Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4057kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 555.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fraser jacs & Kingsley Rippon

Work In Progress - Fernando Rossi & Rob McGregor Seven Valleys

Studio: Older4Me
Cast: Fernando Rossi, Rob McGregor
Fernando Rossi is back! This super-hot scene features him playing Rob McGregor's boss. In a warehouse, they have a tight schedule to meet. Rob does not care about that and he is more interested in finding out if his boss wants to fuck him. He soon finds out that not only that, but he wants Rob to fuck him too. Great Daddy fucking Daddy switch scene
Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 664.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work In Progress - Fernando Rossi & Rob McGregor

Eli Explores Oakley Bronx

Studio: CorbinFisher
Cast: Eli, Oakley
Oakley's a super fun guy to have around and as friendly as could be, and had also mentioned when we first had him out he loves sex and thinks he's pretty good at it. Well, we'll all be the judges of that (along with Eli, of course).
Not to spoil things if you haven't yet started watching this scorching hot episode but yeah... Oakley's pretty darn good at what he does, as Eli could attest to once this one is complete and he's spent and sweat-soaked and been drained of cum!
Eli's darn good at what he does, and Oakley more than keeps up with him. In fact, the action here is passionate - some incredibly hot kissing early on that really makes it clear just how much these guys are into one another and everything going on - and by the time his legs are in the air with Eli's cock balls-deep in his hole Oakley is proving he's extremely skilled at and is loving this.
Their eyes locked on one another as Eli pumps Oakley's hole, Oakley drenches his hot chest in cum mere seconds before it all sends Eli over the edge to fire out a load as well!
Duration: 26:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eli Explores Oakley

Время генерации страницы 0.24009 секунды с 9 запросами