View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 03:10 PM   #631
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Session 262 - Worm, Suck My Fat Cock And Lick My Stinking Feet! The Pas

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot
Snarling, vicious Master Jack returns to order his naked feeble sub to suck his dick and lick his feet.
In a stinking toilet the humiliated fag can do nothing to prevent the Master from taking advantage of him. He is wrestled around the room on the filthy floor as the top beats him with a cane and rams his long, fat cock deep into his quietly grumbling mouth.
The thrusting straight guy's big cock soon gets rock-hard solid as he makes the worm ream from sucking so much. The handsome Master doesn't give a fuck about the worthless sub and treats him like shit.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2295kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 363.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 262 - Worm, Suck My Fat Cock And Lick My Stinking Feet!

Hard Time: Brock Kniles Uses and Abuses New Cellmate Archer Croft Rubicon

Cast: Archer Croft ,Brock Kniles
Genres: Pierced Nipples ,Gay ,Male Sub ,Pain ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,shaved ,Rimming ,Smothering
Video language: English
Archer Croft is having a hard time adjusting to life in prison. He reveals to his beefcake cellmate, Brock Kniles, that he won’t even get to have rough sex anymore the way he did on the outside. Brock informs Archer that if he wants to be treated like a bitch, that can be easily arranged. Relieved to hear that, Archer willingly submits to Brock, but doesn’t know what he’s gotten himself into. Brock uses and abuses his sexy new cellmate, working Archer’s ass over with a brutal spanking and paddling that leave deep red marks. Archer’s tight muscles get beaten and zapped, while his holes get slammed by Brock’s big, lengthy dick. Brock then cums deep in Archer’s tight ass. After Archer pushes the fresh cum load out, Brock smears it on his new bitch’s face. Finally, Brock orders Archer to put his pretty face over the toilet to give him a special shower.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9672kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Time: Brock Kniles Uses and Abuses New Cellmate Archer Croft

Cole Bantam - Toilet Jerk pt. 2 Pottersville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: PeepShow
Cast: Cole Bantam
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
Another bit of privacy in the bathroom. Love toilet strokers! Once again, Cole uses his flesh sleeve like a pro, and squirts a nice load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8040kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 616.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Bantam - Toilet Jerk pt. 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03451 секунды с 9 запросами