View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 10:30 PM   #56
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mom and Son

Mom Finally did it, she left my Dad and today was a special day, the new home tour. I had no idea the type of house she would buy but today I would see the one she chose. This was an amazing new house with brand new everything. New Kitchen, bathroom...everything...There was only one thing that was off...There was only one bed...Mom said it was okay and we could share the bed and have fun whenever we wanted.
As she explained the situation, he clothes also began to fall off. I was still a bit memorized by the new house as she pulled out my cock and began to suck it. Everything would be fine, Mom promised and I let her do her thing. Mom also mentioned there would be some paperwork to sign later with Aunt Cory...I was barely paying attention as I unloaded into Mom's mouth...Can't wait for our new beginning and so much more!...
A few days later...My mom is standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror, having a conversation with herself. She isn't sure what to do about the situation that she has put me in. She wants to keep me all for herself, but she isn't sure if that would make her a bad person or a bad mother. She knows that she is being selfish by not allowing me to ever get a girlfriend or ever touch another woman besides mommy. She wants to be selfish though! She wants to keep me all for herself. She decides to ask me what I want to do about this. I walk in to the bathroom and interrupt her conversation with herself. She tells me that she would never break my heart, like the slutty girls at school would end up doing! She also tells me that if I don't choose her, then she will start dating other men and I would be forced to deal with these random men. I pull my cock out and start to fuck mommy against the sink countertop. I am pretty sure that I would be perfectly happy if I only fucked my mom's pussy for the rest of my life!...

Nikki Brooks , Cory Chase , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , aunt , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , pussy licking , bath , kitchen , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , pov , drunk , threesome

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:59:35
Size - 1789 mb

https://fboom.me/file/55a57b03cfc8e/NB-GMGoTo_HBad.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08858 секунды с 9 запросами