View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 01:07 AM   #2522
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Stress Management Bondage (2013)

Stress Management Bondage (2013)

Release Year: 2013

Genres: Fetish

To be honest this is my girlfriend. I love her very much and feel so helpless when things in her life go wrong. She has been stressing over some issues I can't control. However she loves bondage and I'm pretty good at applying it. I invited her over to "get tied up" and she ran some errands then stopped by. We talked and discussed things then made a plan to eat dinner. We could have had a nice evening of TV and conversation, but bondage was right in the other room. I asked her if she wanted to eat or get tied up, she jumped at the idea. I gently put in some soft 32 db ear plugs and applied a Sinvention soft leather isolation hood. The Maxcita canvas sleepsack has been used a few times in this configuration. Leather straps from Humane Restraints. Each time I fine tune it a little more to make it perfect. The position is relaxing and stress free. The disorienting motion and the dark silent world take only a few minutes to take effect. She said everything with the look on her face as I removed the hood. This was a good choice on a busy and stress filled day.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 6:28

Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

Audio: 93kbps

File size: 97.9 MB

Download Stress Management Bondage (2013)

Время генерации страницы 0.11307 секунды с 9 запросами