View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 07:29 AM   #3176
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pregnant Hobo Warriors Mark

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, Pregnant
Video language: English
I have my new tights!" Kay J announces with a big smile, clearly excited about her new nylons. She eagerly slides them on, continuing to smile as she feels the gentle black fabric against her skin. "Do you like them?" she asks, then proceeds to model them for you by twirling around to properly show them off. They make her long legs look incredible, but they don`t stay on long!
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pregnant Hobo

Christina Carter Keene

Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.
Duration: 8:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter

Lauren Phillips - Naughty and Nice Mutare

Cast: Lauren Phillips, Davin Strong
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Handjob, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Mask, Fishnet, Blowjob, CBT, Clothespins, Masturbation, Vibrator, Flogging, Cumsho
This festive, holiday-themed Divine Bitches shoot stars Lauren Phillips and Davin Strong. Lauren is a voluptuous redhead who is known for being a switch, but today, she’s leaning into her dominant side. You can tell she loves being a sadistic top from all the giggles she emits when she torments her submissives. Her male sub, Davin, will do any amount of groveling for this drop- gorgeous, big-tit Femdom. Davin is strapped helplessly to a chair with a sensory deprivation hood over his head. He only has a small opening from which to breathe. He is giving his body up to Lauren as her Xmas gift this year. His excited cock is all wrapped up with a bow on top. She begins playing with her new boy toy by controlling his breath. She can’t wait until Christmas to open her present, but she’s in charge so she’ll open it whenever she pleases! She unwraps her gift and reveals Davin’s pumped-up cock. He begs pathetically to be tied up and have his dick pumped even more. She pumps up his cock to the thickness of her liking, then takes it out and gives him a blowjob. He is so sensitive from being pumped that her mouth sucking him off feels incredible! Then, Davin gets bent over and flogged, paddled, and fucked by Lauren’s strap-on cock. She loves degrading her male sub with some dirty ass-to-mouth action. Lauren continues to give Davin an ass and mouth full of dick and he takes it like a good, obedient submissive. Now it’s time for Ms. Phillips to get her pussy and ass pleased. She smothers his face with her big, round ass. His cock gets rock hard from all the facesitting, so she pussy fucks him while her huge tits bounce up and down. She has her way with his face and cock for a marathon of breath-taking face riding, pussy fucking, ass licking, and handjobs. Will Lauren give her submissive the gift of cumming today? He’ll have to earn it by being her “good boy.”
Duration: 1:01:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9696kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips - Naughty and Nice

Servicing The Maid Nikolaev

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Oprah & Tera Link
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Fingering, Lesbian, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet toy
Gorgeous big boobed blonde Oprah is sat at her desk when she takes a fancy to her new maid, Tera Link. She throws petals over the floor to make Tera pick them up and then stands above her, rips her pantyhose and proceeds to spray Tera in golden showers! Tera is not used to this kind of treatment but she seems to like it! After Oprah has finished peeing, Tera turns around and starts to lick her pussy with her pierced tongue. Oprah helps Tera out of her uniform and strips down to her pantyhose too while laying on a rug. She masturbates while Tera starts pussy pissing all over Oprah's trimmed snatch. Oprah even catches some of the pee stream and splashes it into her mouth! After more pussy licking, Tera uses a metal speculum on Oprah's pussy and then Oprah sprays a stream of her piss up into the air while Tera splashes it into her mouth too! These kinky girls love piss drinking! Even though Tera is Oprah's maid, she doesn't miss out on the action and gets her pussy licked and gaped with the speculum before she fires a stream of piss straight into Oprah's face! These horny pissing lesbians take turns toying each other with a golden vibrator and enjoy even more pissing fun as they spray streams at the same time over their pussies and toned stomachs!
Duration: 31:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8081kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Servicing The Maid

Black Lingerie Esteli

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

Lena Paul, Julia Ann - MILF Madness Herman

Cast: Lena Paul, Julia Ann
Genres: Blonde, Cunnilingus, Lingerie, Lesbian, MILF, Mature, Stockings, Tribbing, High Heels
Lena Paul is back with me for a sexy new GG scene! She has the most beautiful big perky tits and a nice curvy round ass. She is SO hot! I absolutely love when we find some time to have a lesbian session together. This exclusive video has whole lot of scissoring and orgasms! Watch her lick my feet and toes while I ride on top of her pretty wet pussy! This scene is over 13 minutes and full of action, enjoy it for us!
Duration: 13:32
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 794.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lena Paul, Julia Ann - MILF Madness

Venera Maxima - Lustful Need At Home Petrolia

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Venera Maxima
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cunnilingus, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Lingerie, MILF, Mature, Stockings, High Heels, Ukrainian Girl
Venera Maxima waits for her husband to come home, hoping to engage in some rough pussy licking and pounding, but Thomas Stone turns it down due to some business demands he needs to tend to. The blonde goddess frowns and is left with no choice but to please her pussy alone on the kitchen counter. As her lustful desires continue to bug her, she lifts up her long white skirt, revealing her red lingerie that looks ravishing against her gorgeous body. After that, Venera sits on the countertop while massaging her pussy gently, imagining her husband is doing it for her. She removes her clear-beige heels to make her feet comfortable and proceeds to give her throbbing clit attention. As she sends herself on cloud nine, anticipating an orgasm, her phone begins to ring. Venera receives a call from Thomas and demands for him to come home. As she awaits his arrival, the naughty babe sticks a clear dildo inside her shaved pussy to get it ready for action. Arriving home at the sight of his wife pleasing her pussy, Thomas immediately makes out with her and proceeds to suck and kiss her tits down to her sexy delicate stocking-covered feet. After giving a subtle foot worship, the hunk’s attention diverts to her pussy, licking it sensually while thrusting a toy into her tight asshole before returning to give another shrimping. Venera lifts her leg a bit as Thomas licks her toes along with the toe ring, while the buttplug is still in her ass. The alluring babe returns the favor by giving his cock a footjob. Unable to contain their lust, Thomas removes the dildo from her ass and proceeds to pound her ass in missionary. The duo moves into the living room, where they have ample space to engage in wild sex that’ll certainly turn their night into a good one. The hunk comfortably lies on the floor while Venera gives him another sensual footjob. They turn things hotter as the blonde slut rides his cock with her ass in reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, spoons, and doggystyle. As they continue fucking each other with vigor, the duo decides to take a break with another round of footjob. Venera and Thomas return to hardcore fucking and don't hold back until the stud pulls out, strokes his cock, and spurts a good amount of cum all over the soles of her feet.
Duration: 33:44
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Venera Maxima - Lustful Need At Home
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06834 секунды с 9 запросами