View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 09:49 AM   #7971
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped Henry

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

DeviceBondage - Brooke Johnson - Extreme Torment And Pleasure Brookland

Studio: DeviceBondage
Genres: Bdsm
Brooke Johnson is back and ready for another round of extreme torment from The Pope on Device Bondage. She is excited to push and test the limits of how much pain she can endure. Brooke’s session begins with cold steel wrapped around her neck, wrists and ankles keeping her locked in a spread-open sitting position. The Pope warms up her exposed flesh with hard smacks from a riding crop, immediately causing Brook’s pussy to get wet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9713kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Brooke Johnson - Extreme Torment And Pleasure

TheUpperFloor - A Cruel Protocol Champaign

Studio: TheUpperFloor
Genres: Bdsm
When novice slave girl Cadence Lux petitions the House for place among the Upper Floor Slaves, she must first endure the cruel lessons of Formal Sexual Service. Anal Slave Casey Calvert is put and charge of the new slut. To motivate her to teach Lux, Calvert is whipped, clipped and tormented until she successfully mentors her apprentice slut through a simple Brunch Service. What the two girls do not bank on is Michael Vegas' hard cock requiring constant attention from the fledging petitioner.
Duration: 1:24:07
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 683kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 500.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TheUpperFloor - A Cruel Protocol

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3 Waddell

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool streams from under the harness gag as Dr. Cupcakes places Amanda in a tight clear strap hogtie. Utilizing her harness gag, a ziptie is used to pull and secure her head back. Amanda is then left to struggle, drool, and endure her bondage. Eventually the Dr. returns and places her on her side. He is about to leave Amanda for the evening, but he is not happy with the experiments thus far, so he flips the lights back on. He feels that Amanda could have done a better job struggling, so he returns and orders her to struggle harder and smacks her tits as incentive. That's better, she can't hardly move at all, but she manages to flop around quite nicely... much better. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

Summer Vengeance continues! Rain and Izamar face off in epic battle! Springbrook

Cast: Izamar Gutierrez ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Facesitting ,switch ,top ,Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,shaved ,LezDom
Video language: English
This match pretty much rocks from start to finish. Rain and Izamar are formidable opponents and it is hard to predict who will come out on top. They each take advantage of each others weaknesses as they duke it out. Needless to say - the loser is NOT happy to give up her bands. Round four is a brutal fuck-fest all over the mat with pile-driving, ass fucking, face fucking and more.
Duration: 45:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Vengeance continues! Rain and Izamar face off in epic battle!

Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD East Brady

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place.
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD

HT - The New Girl Part One - Mia Austin Fourmile

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mia Austin, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Mia Austin is super hot. There isn't a lot else to say about her. Take a look for yourself. She's sitting there in her pretty, little dress, showing off her hot body and you know instantly what you want to do to her. You want to make her scream. You want to make her cry. You want to make her cum.
Jack Hammer feels the same way. He sees this hot piece of ass and he sees a million ways to have fun with her body and at her expense. Making her cum is the easiest part. A bit of rope bondage has her dripping wet already. She wants to feel the vibrator between her legs and the orgasms sending shock waves through her body. What she doesn't want is to pay the price for it.
Jack isn't interested in money. He wants to have a good time. His idea of a good time is making her miserable. He can tie her down, cane her, and make her suffer in ways that she couldn't have imagined. And that is how she is going to earn those orgasms. By screaming and crying for him whenever he wants.
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The New Girl Part One - Mia Austin

Время генерации страницы 0.09455 секунды с 9 запросами