View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 09:50 AM   #7974
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3 Comayagua

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2 Las Cruces

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, forcing her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps. She is really struggling as she endure the clamps on her bound tits. You can tell by the way her breathing changes. To make it worse, I tie some twine to them, pull them tight, and tie them to her crotchrope. It's not long before a few tears are streaming down her face. I believe I'll be getting my cash back before to long. I'm going to give her more time to think about it though. I gag her with a huge ball of string and then tape it in, going around the post as well. Brenda now has to endure a very stressful position. She is bent backwards over the edge of the table. An extremely tight crotchrope forces her hips out and forward, while at the same time she's being pulled up and back by her hair. A rope attaches her neck to the post and the tape sealing in her gag is also around the post. Her bound tits are clamped as well! I leave her for just a short while. When I return, I remove the clamps. She screams and moans, although er gag muffles them quite nicely. I then have some fun slapping her tits and thighs with a long thin wooden paddle. I'm positive I'll be getting my answer very soon! Brenda is clearly in distress, but I want her to know that it can still get worse in case she has any thoughts about giving me false info. I remove her shoes, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. Fresh tears start flowing as she endures her excruciating predicament. I know I've broken her so I release her from the post, but I keep her arms bound behind her back and put her on her knees. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

Dee Claire Adams Oleggio

Dee thought she was about to have the time of her life with Claire Adams, but things did not go according to plan at all. SD had not even finished uncoiling her rope before Claire turned the tables on her, and she has a few ideas of her own about how this date should go. SD may not admit it but she is a real pain slut. She may complain about everything happening to her, she may even scream and beg for it to stop, but Claire knows that underneath that terrified and tormented exterior is a bitch just begging to be beaten. The fact that each new stroke or lash makes SD wet means there is no denying it. Her hot body is screaming to get fucked and Claire is going to oblige.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 647.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Claire Adams

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties Thornville

We don’t often get two models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It’s always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can’t do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

Nicole Aria: Bound Butt Slut Southbridge

Cast: Nicole Aria, Eli Cross
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Suspension, Clothespins, Flogging, Butt Plug, Caning, Zappe
Video language: English
Nicole Aria is becoming a Kink veteran, and today she takes it up another notch with Eli Cross at the helm. Nicole is put in a doggy type position with her ass in the air on display for Eli to do as he pleases with her accommodating ass. He goes to work filling her mouth and ass with everything he can find. The starting point is higher than the usual, and Nicole takes it like a champ. There’s also a big dose of corporal to go along with big toys he shoves in her ass. The second scene is a side suspension with Eli working Nicole over with more punishment before putting even bigger things in her ass. Nicole is getting overwhelmed with all of the torment and
Duration: 50:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9705kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Aria: Bound Butt Slut

New Videos from Sex And Submission part 9 Biggs

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Dude is obsessed with his new bdsm fuck-dol: small-tit.Taking cum samples from the criminal is not the thing sexy.

Total size: 112.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Videos from Sex And Submission part 9

Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1 Spisska Nova Ves

Donovan visits for a discipline session. I start by putting her over my knee for a spanking. Part way through I gag her and tie her wrists behind her back and then I continue spanking her. Notes: This video was shot many years ago, but just now edited and posted for the first time.
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan Spanked and Belted - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.11583 секунды с 9 запросами