Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rope Slut Suffers in Diabolical Bondage Cochran

Cast: Chanel Camryn, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Clothespin
Video language: English
Chanel Camryn is new on the scene and has proven that she is the real deal. She begs for stricter bondage and thrives in her suffering. Her competitive spirit has her pushing herself further than she could have ever imagined, and The Pope is here to ensure she suffers while she does it. The first scene has Chanel twisted and pulled in ways she didn’t think her body could be manipulated. Rope tears at her flesh as it pulls her body into contorted positions. Chanel is totally helpless and The Pope takes full advantage of the situation with clothespins on her tits and a vibe on her cunt. She can’t move, and this proves it as she struggles to escape the vibe. The second scene has Chanel in another vicious tie, that eventually turns into a brutal suspension. We captured the entire progression of the tie so that you could watch as Chanel suffers through out the entire tie. In the third scene, Chanel is put in a bent over predicament tie that has her being pulled in different directions. Her body is growing tired form the grueling bondage, but Chanel is here for all of it. In the fourth scene, Chanel is on her back with her legs spread. The bondage is bearable enough that she can last longer to get more suffering out her in different ways. The day was full of heavy bondage that created suffering all on it’s own, and The Pope inflicted more pain to keep her on the edge the entire day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rope Slut Suffers in Diabolical Bondage

Massive Toys, Fisting, and Ass Stretching Strap on! Khujand

Cast: Erin Everheart & Jesse Pony
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Bondage, Brunette, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fingering, Fisting, Gaping, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Redhead, shaved, Straight, Strap O
Mistress Erin Everheart has her slut Jesse Pony bent over, tied up, and ready to be anally fucked. Jesse has a butt plug in to warm up her tight hole, but Erin doesn’t let her warm up for long, quickly switching to larger toys to really get her asshole stretched open and gaping. Erin fucks Jesse’s hungry ass until she cums multiple times, making her clean the toy with her mouth in between. Erin then slides her fist inside Jesse’s used hole, making her cum again. Next, Jessie is
Duration: 56:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massive Toys, Fisting, and Ass Stretching Strap on!

Dignified Whore Holly Wood Green Harbor

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation
She is barely keeping it together through the warm up. Her problem is that she is trying to hold onto her dignity. You can see it in her eyes, that look that says if she does not give in maybe she can look at herself in the mirror again.
Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Katrina Colt: Pain Slut in the Making Switchback

Cast: Katrina Colt, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Zapper, Ball Gag, Clothespin
There are times when a new model comes along and you just get that feeling. The feeling that they are different in a way that will allow them to go harder than the average model. Katrina is one of those models who genuinely wants to dive into BDSM and see how deep the rabbit hole goes. The Pope is happy to oblige this slut in her journey, and uses leather, wood, steel, and more to restrain her and torment her. She is out in grueling bondage, and made to endure brutal domination at the hands of this sadistic fuck. The leather straps that render her helpless in the first scene set the pace for the day, and she can expect it to only get worse as the day goes on. Clothespins grip her flesh in the sensitive areas as she moans from fear and excitement. Cold steel make Katrina helpless in the second scene as she is sprawled out atop a table and displayed for The Pope to do his bidding. Electricity is introduced to her in the form of cattle prods, and Katrina couldn’t be more thrilled. We told you was the real deal. The final scene has Katrina bent over and locked into a steel device, and held in place with leather restraints. heavy impact round out the days events as The Pope continues to torment her before finishing her off with a few more imposed orgasms.
Duration: 54:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Colt: Pain Slut in the Making

Black Lingerie Rhododendron

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

Captive Chrissy Marie Cobble Hill

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Chrissy Marie

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4 Dycusburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys
All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog.
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Время генерации страницы 0.09724 секунды с 9 запросами