View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 09:51 AM   #7977
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Submissive Goth Girl is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum Kaltenkirchen

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,The Pope
Genres: Suspension ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Crop ,Handler ,Tattoo ,Fingering
Video language: English
This is Charlotte’s first time on Hogtied and she definitely doesn’t disappoint. She is very timid upon first glance and in her overall behavior, but once she is naked and in bondage that all changes quickly. She is a sex kitten who loves to be dominated and made to serve and suffer. We start with her in a standing spread eagle with her neck tethered up to a point. She is beyond helpless, but The Pope adds more rope to turn this into a predicament tie, that defines helplessness. Her pale flesh is turned a bright red with extreme flogging and spankings. Her fist orgasm is loud and she loses full control of her body by floating in the ropes while she cums. Next she is put in a brutal hip suspension with a touch of bamboo to render her hands useless. Her neck is tied to a bowling ball to apply just the right amount of pressure to restrict her breathing. She is tormented more before being rewarded with more imposed orgasms. Before the scene ends The Pope pulls her high enough to lift the bowling ball off of the ground. In the final scene Charlotte is on her back, like the whore that she is, with her legs spread and ready for her whore holes to be used. After some bastinado from a crop to the feet, she is fingered and fucked into submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissive Goth Girl is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna Houghton Lake Heights

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.
Duration: 34:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 778.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme Chemung

Cast: Adira Allure ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Pain ,Straight ,Athletic ,Hitachi ,Vibrator ,Slave ,Bondage ,Orgasm Denial
Adira Allure is typically dominant, but today she submits to Derrick Pierce in her Kink premier. She admits she’s not into pain, but she learns to take it, and to take a lot of it. Under her tough exterior lies a hungry little fuck toy that longs to serve. She starts her day wearing only heels, with her arms and legs spread out wide, restrained with tight, inescapable rope bondage. With a hitachi strapped to her tight pink pussy, Derrick Pierce begins to test the limits of his captive sex slave. He toys with her perky little nipples and her small natural breasts. He runs his fingers up the sides of her chest and stomach and tickles her inner thighs. As the vibrator relentlessly torments her swollen clit, Adira purrs and moans in delightful anticipation. Derrick begins to rev things up, and starts to flog Adira’s taut skin with a heavy leather flogger. She yelps and moans as her sensitive skin is abused with cruel impact play. Derrick grinds the head of the hitachi into her cunt and Adira begs to cum. He merely laughs and watches her squirm from the searing pain of orgasm denial. He then tosses her to the floor and shoves his fat cock down her throat. She gags and spits all over herself, but she’s so damn hungry she devours Derrick’s dick, continuously throat fucking herself on it. She begs to cum and falls to the floor in a quivering mess of ecstasy and cum juices. Next Adira is tied to a table on her stomach with her legs in a perfect split. Not many subs are this limber and Adira loves to show of her slutty talents. With her perfect round ass on display, Derrick jams his cock into her pussy and Adira squeals with delight. He pounds her until the table his shaking and Adira is gasping for breath. She cums over and over until the multiple orgasms drive her into a frothing fit of sexual depravity. Derrick then flips her onto her back and renews the pounding of her fuck hole. Her ass slaps and shakes as he plows her over and over. Adira begs to taste his cum and to feel his hot juices squirt all over body. Derrick is only too happy to oblige and blows his load all over her pussy and titties.
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

Dolly's Test - Part 1 Mariehamn

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 1

Christina Carter Eagle Bay

Maybe Private Investigator, Christina Carter needs to find a new line of work. It seems that she is always getting herself in some kind of hopeless situation. Today while investigating a White Slave ring, she was captured by one of the men involved. He forced her to strip down to her pantyhose and bra. Then he made her lie down on the floor where he tied her up with rope. Christina protests and demands to be let go. To shut her up, the man stuffs a pair of pink panties in her mouth. Then he covers her mouth with clear duct tape to ensure that she stays gagged. Once Christina is hogtied, he leaves her to struggle on the floor. She struggles so hard that her big boobs work their way out of her tight bra. Christina knows that if she doesn't get loose soon, there is a good possibility she will be sold off to someone from some far off place. But she has always found a way to get out of these bad situations and she isn't about to give up now.
Duration: 8:06
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 303.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter

HT - Kushie Bondage - Blonde Katie Kush Fifield

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Katie Kush is one sexy girl! She’s got a body that not only bends to our will, but is also magnificent to look at. Such a pretty face too. Perfect for our ministrations. She’s new to Bondage. It’s wonderful to see her explore her predicament.
A nearly back breaking hogtie knocks the wind out of her. Her feet are pulled so close to her shoulders they almost touch. The vibrator distracts her, but it doesn’t make her position any easier.
Katie is in a box tie. One leg gets pulled up high into the air. She’s so exposed. Her lithe little body is stretched, but not to it’s breaking point. Her other leg is pulled out to the other side. Perfect time for Mr. Pogo to enter the picture.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Kushie Bondage - Blonde Katie Kush

DeviceBondage - Brooklyn Gray - Pain Slut Extraordinaire Herminie

Studio: DeviceBondage
Genres: Bdsm
Brooklyn Gray shows what masochistic lengths she’s willing to go to in this Device Bondage session. To start her day, she is restrained in a straitjacket, with a ball-gag in her mouth. The Pope warms her up with some bare-handed spanks and flogging. Once The Pope switches to the riding crop, the intensity of the impact-play quickly escalates. The skin on Brooklyn’s sexy thighs immediately respond to viciously hard smacks from the crop, forming deep red marks.
Duration: 1:06:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DeviceBondage - Brooklyn Gray - Pain Slut Extraordinaire

Время генерации страницы 0.13119 секунды с 9 запросами