View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 04:21 AM   #45
bamberman
ВИП Халявщик
VIP Sharinger

Поблагодарили 599 раз(а) в 586 сообщениях

All my threads

bamberman Его путь ведет к истине...

Hey Guy�s I�m Niki, but I�m known as Naughty Niki to some. I didnt think I�m that bad at all in fact this is the way I see it. People says theres a thin line between love and hate and I say theres a thin line between naughty and Extremely nice. My friend Martin stopped by the other day just to see how I was doing, now I thought that was nice I didnt think badly of him. As we talked I started getting really horny and soon all was thinking about was sucking his cock. I thought, Would Martin think I was a Naughty girl if I started sucking his cock? Martin was siting up on the arm of the sofa and I was on all fours in Doggy and I couldnt wait to get his cock in my mouth. I pulled it out and began licking and sucking him and slapping his meat on my wet tongue. Martin got up and put his knee up and the arm and I started licking him from his balls straight up this long hard shaft. I wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking him off and then held me by the back of my head and started pumping his cock in and out. It really turns me on when a man takes control that way, I have no doubt my blow job was good but he just had to do it his way. He sat on the sofa and I got back into Doggy and started licking and sucking him up and down. Martin reached over and took off my bra and started playing with my boobs and I just kept bobbing my head, sucking and slurping up and down and rubbing his cum brewing balls. I stood up and sucked his cock while I pulled my panties to the side and spread my ass open wide and then I kneeled down with hs cock still in my mouth. I licked, sucked and stroked his hard thick cock and gave my tongue another slapping. I stood up and Martin pulled my panties down and took off his shirt before he laid down, I laid on top of him and slipped his cock back in my mouth, bobbing my head and slurping and slobbering all over his shaft. I laid on my back and Martin went up and over and started fucking my mouth from up above as I reached down and began rubbing with my pussy and then also playing with my tits too. Martin pumped his cock in and out of my mouth only pulling out long enough for me to lick his balls and then right back in my mouth he went fucking my face the way he wanted. Martin got up and then put me down kneeling in front of the sofa, I spread my ass open and rubbed my snatch as Martin went back to fucking my face. I just held my mouth wide open as he pumped his cock in and out, licking and sucking his balls when he gave me a chance and rubbing and squeezing my tits. I spread my legs open wide and rubbed my pussy as he held my head and fucked my mouth and thenhe jerked himself off to finish the job straight into my mouth. I sucked his cock with his cum dripping from my chin and then I wiped my nasty mouth clean, just to lick it up from my fingers and hand.

File: 0044_356bj_niki.wmv
Size: 519 MiB
Duration: 00:17:25.043
Format: Windows Media
bamberman HD - ORON: 1280x720
bamberman is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03541 секунды с 9 запросами