View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 10:54 AM   #1081
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Candidate Pt 33 Green Valley

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Maestro
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Blindfold ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Bondage ,Spanking ,Discipline ,Nipple Clamps ,Role Play
Video language: English
The Best thing about beinga submissive slut is:“Pleasing sombody”The Worst thing about beinga submissive slut is:“Taking the pain”
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Candidate Pt 33

RealTimeBondage - Dresden - Earning Stripes Part 1-3 Aberdeen

Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Video: 1280x720

Total size: 8.8 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Dresden - Earning Stripes Part 1-3

Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD Mappsville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place.
Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grace Under Pressure Part One Elise Graves, PD

Overload - Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams Hinton

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rain DeGrey's life changed when she discovered bondage. Bored with vanilla sex, she'd been pushing her limits for years before she even found the world of BDSM. Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Matt Williams locks her down and wastes no time. He whips her for a bit to get her ready, then bends her over and starts plowing her ass. Her tight little back door is completely destroyed, and she is left trembling with his cum dripping out of her.
It's what makes her wet and what gets her off, though. That feeling of being a piece of meat for him to tear at is exactly what she needs. When he locks her down to the Sybian she is already on the verge of cumming. Having a machine designed specifically to tear orgasms from exhausted cunts blasting away between her legs is more than she can handle. With her tits tied, her nipples clamped, and her body abused, it's like heaven for Rain. It's a good thing the Sybian is water proof, because with this much stimulation Rain can be a bit of a mess.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overload - Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams

Gia Derza: Fits Like a Glove Homeworth

Cast: Gia Derza, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Clover Clamps, Flogging, Canin
Gia Derza is a tough slut who has a magical butt hole. She decided the last time her and The Pope saw each other that she wanted him to fuck her ass with his fist. This is not an easy feat. for anyone, but Gia wants it, and what Gia wants, Gia gets. She begins on her knees with her magnificent ass in the air for easy access. The Pope jumps right in and begins trying to shove his entire massive hand in Gia’s durable ass. The spanking and torment will come later, but for now it’s all about his fist going inside of her ass. In the next scene, Gia is in a brutal back bend on the floor. She is locked into place with cold steel bars and shackles that render her helpless. Her flesh is under assault as he uses several impact toys to inflict pain. Gia screams, but we know this slut wants it, so The Pope continues to give her exactly what she came for. Her nipples are clamped and tied with elastic, so that when the weight is added it keeps the tension tight. In the final scene, Gia is on her back with her feet in the air for some brutal bastinado, heavy breath play, pussy vibing, and more ass fucking.
Duration: 49:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Derza: Fits Like a Glove

Lady Liberty - Lorelei Lee Tullos

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lorelei Lee is back for a live feed after a long break and ready to dive head first into some mental and physical torment. Lorelei's feed is going to focus primarily on the mental and emotional torment of abject humiliation. She helped come up with the idea for the shoot right around the election, but that doesn't mean she is prepared for what is going to happen. She has requested that our handlers say some horrible things to her that women hear and try to ignore every day walking down the street, and some things so bad that it's shocking they could be thought up by anyone but our president elect himself.
To start the show, Lorelei sits in a chair, doing her makeup, making herself look pretty for us and all of our loyal viewers. Even though nothing has happened yet, you can see her lip quivering with fear and anticipation. She knows what is coming for her and she knows it isn't good. She has been outfitted in a special made dress with the first amendment printed on it, and both she and our nation's founding documents are going to be destroyed today, a proper salute to the current excitement in the country. Ready or not, Lorelei is going to be stripped of her rights.
By the end of the first session Lorelei already has tears streaming down her perfectly blushed cheeks, and we haven't even gotten to the really bad part yet. She sits, bent over a metal pole, as O.T. and Matt Williams pet her back for comfort, and awaits the next awful thing coming her way.
Duration: 59:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Liberty - Lorelei Lee

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped Wabeno

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Время генерации страницы 0.10842 секунды с 9 запросами