Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kiss me Ford Cliff

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Charlee Chaste waits eagerly in a kneeling position for to take control with ropes and torment. Doll wraps Charlee up tight in rope bondage. She digs her red studded pumps into Charlee’s pussy. Doll slaps Charlee’s tits then brings them to a standing position, hands bound from behind. Doll gets a burning candle and pours hot wax on Charlee’s ass and legs. She holds the flame to Charlee’s pussy and makes Charlee feel the heat. Next, Doll gets a spiked toy and ties it securely to Charlee’s pussy and vibrates it with a Hitachi.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss me

HT - A Tied Up - Pretty Girl Harley Ace Gauteng

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Harley Ace describes herself as “excited” when it comes to suffering through intense rope bondage for O.T. today. We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that. Her tits are small and perky, with the kind of nipples you just want to clamp down on til she cries. Her pussy is clean shaven, tight, and gets dripping wet whenever there is rope holding her tightly in an uncomfortable position.
Hardtied is about bondage. It's about putting women into tough positions that will have them begging for mercy before we even lay a finger on them, then turning it up to eleven by adding in rough corporal punishment. We start Harley off with her arms pulled up behind her back. OT cuts away her dress and begins to work her over with a whip.
The next position is another level. This time she is bent over with her ass in the air and her head pointed down to the ground. Her arms are pulled so far up that the tension in her shoulders makes her clench her fists. This time it's the canes that come out and play.
She has two more positions to suffer through, still. Each one is a better example of brutal rope bondage than the last. There will be clothes pins, gags, vibrators and dildos. The twin feelings of pain and pleasure will overwhelm her senses. And if she has the strength to stick it out she'll get the reward that she's been looking for, intense orgasms in extreme bondage.
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Tied Up - Pretty Girl Harley Ace

Sweet Surrender - Tracy Sweet Sheldon Springs

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Tracy Sweet has never been to the farm before. She got the grand tour earlier, but now I'm going to show her the best part: the barn. That is where the action happens. Tracy likes tight straps holding her limbs in place. She likes leather arm binders and the sting of a whip across her ass. And although she may not enjoy sitting with a wooden horse wedging its way into her pussy she definitely Loves induced orgasms on top of it.
Duration: 34:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Surrender - Tracy Sweet

Kira Noir: Cock Crazy Moscow Mills

Cast: Stirling Cooper, Donny Sins, Codey Steele, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye, Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Double Penetration, DP, Gangbang, Cumshots, Suspension, Zapper, Ebony, I
The beautiful Kira Noir waits on a black leather chaise lounge. She nervously twiddles her thumbs, looking down in shame. She seeks psycho therapy by recommendation of her doctor for her extreme addiction to strange dick. For too long she’s been having an unhealthy craving for cock. Every day she gets fucked by random strange men that she just met. Her therapist Dr. Stirling Cooper takes a seat next to Kira and she tells him everything. What Dr. Cooper suggests is an “Immersion Therapy”. He summons four guys to enter his office and explains to Kira that the men are there to do as they please to her. The amount of dicks would certainly fuck the slut right out of her. The men all grab and grope at her tits and pussy through her clothes. They take her to her knees and and pull out their hard cocks. They stuff her mouth and fuck her throat as she drools all over herself feasting on their dicks. They strip her naked and tie her up in rope bondage. On her stomach, Kira’s arms and legs are tied together behind her, making her fit body arch upward. Once again they use her mouth to please their cocks while Dr. Cooper administers shock treatment and zaps her with his electronic zapper. Next they tie Kira in a full rope suspension. Her legs are tied spread-eagle with her pussy and ass at just the right height for their cocks. They pound her pussy hard and then her ass with their big dicks and Kira wants more so they untie and take her down to double penetrate her holes. Kira gets fucked airtight with a dick in her pussy, a dick in her mouth, and one in her ass. She begs for their cum and they glaze her face with their fat loads.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9689kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir: Cock Crazy

In Heat - Casey Calvert Essie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of reinforcing the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal horse for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Heat - Casey Calvert

ITA - Meg Aqaba

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Young and sometimes old, thin and sometimes fat, beautiful and sometimes ugly, mostly white women are put through a series of BDSM scenes by an old guy. There's a few videos with female tops, one series with a male and a female sub, and a few videos with multiple female subs. There's not any sex. Instead it's pure BDSM scenes involving heavy restraint with rope and chain. There's also a bit of vacuum stuff and plastic cages. The guy uses classic hogties, suspensions and exposure. The subs will often get spanked, occasionally pretty nastily. Of course there's dildos, vibrators, clamps and gags. Usually the women are made to cum.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:04:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ITA - Meg

Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme Sasayama

Cast: Adira Allure ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Pain ,Straight ,Athletic ,Hitachi ,Vibrator ,Slave ,Bondage ,Orgasm Denial
Adira Allure is typically dominant, but today she submits to Derrick Pierce in her Kink premier. She admits she’s not into pain, but she learns to take it, and to take a lot of it. Under her tough exterior lies a hungry little fuck toy that longs to serve. She starts her day wearing only heels, with her arms and legs spread out wide, restrained with tight, inescapable rope bondage. With a hitachi strapped to her tight pink pussy, Derrick Pierce begins to test the limits of his captive sex slave. He toys with her perky little nipples and her small natural breasts. He runs his fingers up the sides of her chest and stomach and tickles her inner thighs. As the vibrator relentlessly torments her swollen clit, Adira purrs and moans in delightful anticipation. Derrick begins to rev things up, and starts to flog Adira’s taut skin with a heavy leather flogger. She yelps and moans as her sensitive skin is abused with cruel impact play. Derrick grinds the head of the hitachi into her cunt and Adira begs to cum. He merely laughs and watches her squirm from the searing pain of orgasm denial. He then tosses her to the floor and shoves his fat cock down her throat. She gags and spits all over herself, but she’s so damn hungry she devours Derrick’s dick, continuously throat fucking herself on it. She begs to cum and falls to the floor in a quivering mess of ecstasy and cum juices. Next Adira is tied to a table on her stomach with her legs in a perfect split. Not many subs are this limber and Adira loves to show of her slutty talents. With her perfect round ass on display, Derrick jams his cock into her pussy and Adira squeals with delight. He pounds her until the table his shaking and Adira is gasping for breath. She cums over and over until the multiple orgasms drive her into a frothing fit of sexual depravity. Derrick then flips her onto her back and renews the pounding of her fuck hole. Her ass slaps and shakes as he plows her over and over. Adira begs to taste his cum and to feel his hot juices squirt all over body. Derrick is only too happy to oblige and blows his load all over her pussy and titties.
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adira Allure: Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

Время генерации страницы 0.06146 секунды с 9 запросами