View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 05:06 AM   #49
bamberman
ВИП Халявщик
VIP Sharinger

Поблагодарили 599 раз(а) в 586 сообщениях

All my threads

bamberman Его путь ведет к истине...

This Sexy name is Isabelli and she??s truly one of the nastiest girls around, now as I??m sure you know we run across all types of nasty girls in this business but as you??re about to see she has taken things to a totally new level. She jumps on Tomas??s cock like a hungry dog crawling across the floor in Doggy and wrapping her lips around his big hard bone, licking and sucking away and making all types of nasty sounds. She gets on he knees not missing a beat, licking and sucking cock from his nuts to his crown, spreading her legs open nasty wide and rubbing her hair bush. She jerks on his cock as he removes her top before going down for another suck and then she laid down and opened her mouth wide as he fucks her mouth from above. She squats down in front of the sofa with her legs spread open wide licking and sucking on his cum filled balls, she was determined to get all that he had to give not knowing that he had a little something special planned. She holds her moth wide open and jerks on his cock taking his cum in her mouth and all over her face and then slipped his cock back in her mouth I??m sure thinking that was the end of the day. Tomas being the dog that he is had something else in mind as he just started pissing al over her. To all of our surprise she went at his is piss like a puppy after a squirting water hose, eagerly trying her best to catch every drop with her mouth before it hit the floor. It was an impossible task but she did her nasty best, trust me guys this is one Blow Job that you definitely don??t want to miss.

File: 0048_404bj_valentina_rossini.wmv
Size: 548 MiB
Duration: 00:18:29.913
Format: Windows Media
bamberman HD - ORON: 1280x720
bamberman is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03878 секунды с 9 запросами