View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 02:20 PM   #16578
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

God loves threesome Liptovsky Mikulas

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Bareback, Bondage, Domination, Millitary, Muscles, Tattoos, Outdoors
Me and my colleague Jakub finally had day off, so we went to the plains and just enjoying ourselves. And then suddenly this cocky bastard appeared and tried to come at as. And no one fuck with us...its us who's fuck.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 905.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: God loves threesome

"Life is Not Fair" - Live Shoot Point

Cast: Randall O'Reilly ,Van Darkholme ,Holden Phillips ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,switch ,versatile ,Asian ,Corporal Punishment ,Crop ,Anal ,bottom ,shaved
Video language: English
There are many nice moments in this live shoot. I’ve decided not to edit much of it risking the complaints about it being long and slow. This is for those who enjoy the live shoot for it’s entirety and for the others, there’s the fast forward button. Sincerely, Van
Christian has two new boys today and he’s ready to push them to the limit. Randall and Holden are in chastity devices and their cocks are aching to get out. Christian gives them the crop and applying clover clamps all over their bodies. The subs are then tested with more extreme measures, enduring a whipping from the single-tail and an electric shock from a cattle prod. The boys are both suspended and fucked in bondage by Christian’s massive cock. Randall is made to cum on his dom’s feet and licks up the mess. Christian blows his hot load in their spider gagged mouths.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:48:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: "Life is Not Fair" - Live Shoot

Jeff & Derrick Scotts

Cast: Jeff Sterne ,Derrick Porter
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
It seems that derrick porter's lack of direction and discipline is taking him nowhere fast. Jeff sterne gives the blonde twink boy his first dose of corporal punishment...Ever. Its a special case so porter gets the hands-on spank treatment, and not one use of a paddle or other tool of discipline, a rare thing. With his bare hand, sterne is able to impart a lesson on derricks creamy smooth ass that he'll never forget, leaving his butt cheeks fiery red.
Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 452.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeff & Derrick

Doug ,Jeff Sterne - Doug Takes a Real Beating Vredenburgh

Cast: Doug ,Jeff Sterne
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Doug is 24 and has never received a spanking from a male. He is spanked by hand, large paddle, small paddle, brush, belt and over the knee.
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doug ,Jeff Sterne - Doug Takes a Real Beating

William Higgins Duty Bound Vol.26 Arequipa

Studio: William Higgins
Cast: Adam Borek, Marek Vysocina, Martin Love, Michal Koler, Petr Kristen, Zdenek Bolek
This is the 26th installment of the Duty Bound series featuring guys in hardcore ass fucking scenes with a kinky twist.
Duration: 1:30:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5800kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: William Higgins Duty Bound Vol.26

The Challenge For Doug Acre Marylhurst

Cast: Doug Acre
Genres: Brutal Punishment ,Gay ,blond ,Stud ,Male Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Boot ,Rope Bondage ,CBT ,Single Tail
The Wall - Doug Acre’s bound in chains as Van grabs him by the dick, getting his big cock hard. With a ball gag in his mouth, Doug endures heavy punches to the chest before he’s dragged off to The Pit. - The Pit - Weights are attached to Doug’s balls as he struggles to stand while feeling the sting of the single tail. More and more weights are added as Van places candles below Doug’s knees to keep him standing. - The Water Chamber - Suspended upside down, Doug dangles over the bathtub while Van beats him with the cane. Doug is then repeatedly dunked into the water before having clothespins attached all over his body. Van sprays him with the hose and dunks him in the water, pressing his boot on Doug’s head to keep him down. After three intense challenges, Van challenges the big dick stud to finally blow his load and receive some post-orgasmic torment.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4554kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Challenge For Doug Acre

God loves threesome Kinsey

Cast: Me and my colleague Jakub
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Bareback, Bondage, Domination, Millitary, Muscles, Tattoos, Outdoors
Me and my colleague Jakub finally had day off, so we went to the plains and just enjoying ourselves. And then suddenly this cocky bastard appeared and tried to come at as. And no one fuck with us...its us who's fuck.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 905.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: God loves threesome

Время генерации страницы 0.06961 секунды с 9 запросами