View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 04:31 PM   #2254
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Throat-it-boy - Boy6 20yo College Deep Throater - 1080p Houlka

This deep throat cocksucking college boy wasn`t comfortable posting his hoodless audition, so I friendught one along for his second feeding. I`d say he more than made up for it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19461kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Throat-it-boy - Boy6 20yo College Deep Throater - 1080p

Evan Parker ,Stefan Nash - Scoring Off the Field Isleton

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Evan Parker ,Stefan Nash
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
What happens when two sweaty twinks finish sports practice, they have wild and crazy sex of course! Puppy dog jock evan parker and blond twink stefan nash star in this hot new scene and they both must be hungry because they can't resist deep throating each other's man meat. After the foreplay the fun really starts and evan mercilessly plows stefan until both of their giant cocks erupt with pleasure.
Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 854.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evan Parker ,Stefan Nash - Scoring Off the Field

Pissing Fort Macleod

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Latino Boys (xy-distribution.com)
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Video language: Spanish
The title name is "pissing" so you know what you can expect. 3 hours full of golden shower, horny latino guys and bareback sex action.
Duration: 3:03:42
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2512kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pissing

Reese & trent Lanzhou

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Reese Rideout, Trent Davis
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bodybuilders, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Reese Rideout and Trent Davis appear in a long awaited hardcore video together. What we have here is a guy who loves sex and a guy who loves to perform. Trent Davis is such a great performer because he loves sex, and he brings a certain level of impassioned realism to every video he's in. And just when you think his body couldn't get any better, he shows up with his biceps bulging more and more, his well defined chest even tighter and his legs bursting out of a pair of already tight shorts. Reese Rideout is so good at everything he does he makes it seem effortless. His body is perfect in every way and although he spends countless hours perfecting it, he's got this aura about him that makes you think he emerged from a pod somewhere fully formed and ready to fuck. I was totally thrown down the other day because Trent is such a integral part of the site, having done videos with most all of our best known guys, and he asked me why I've never put him and Reese in a video together. I immediately scheduled the shoot and I should have known better than to even bother with a premise. I told them they had juste back from working out and should act accordingly. Reese was having none of that. He knew right from the get go that this was going to be amazing and didn't need a setup, so in his own Reese Rideout fashion he threw the construct on it's ear in a way that will make you laugh, catching you off guard while the sheer eroticism of the scene takes over and you're tearing your pants off to get to your aching cock. But make sure you watch through the very end to get one last little chuckle before you go clean yourself up. And if you love cum, you'll want to put this video in your favorites right now. Reese came more than I think I've ever seen him cum before, and Trent let loose with such a spray of dick juice that I couldn't let him stand up before toweling him off simply because I didn't have a mop handy to clean up for floor.
Duration: 21:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3319kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 546.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reese & trent

Fucking Machos Ringling

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Men 1st
Cast: Aitor Crash, Frank Klein, Manu Perronash, Sergio Moreno, Sylvan Lyk, Tonu Duque
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
No soft twink boys here, just hot men who know what they want – and that’s deep-throated blowjobs and hard anal penetration! Two hours of high-end masculinity that never fails to deliver hot dripping action with these macho, masculine studs taking their time as they enjoy ass cracks, ball sacs and twitching assholes!
Duration: 2:05:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4191kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Machos

Cutie Pie Flip Fuck - CJ Parker ,Matthew Grey Teton Village

Release Year: 2023
Cast: CJ Parker ,Matthew Grey
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Cj parker, and matthew grey have two of the most beautiful, angelic faces in the biz. But, when these two heavenly hotties hook up, it gets hellishly hot! The tight bodied, tan twinks taste one another's tongues, while playing grab ass, and stripping down. Their cock hungry chemistry-crimson hot, as they savor each other's salty sweet, sun kissed skin, before matthew makes his way to his knees. He gives parker's piece the deep throat attention it deserves, while cj sizzles, and moans for more. Always a team player, parker moves his sexy schlong sucker to the bed, then shows off some sensational, sloppy-good suck skills. Once grey's cock is gleaming, and slick with spit, cj sits right down on the dude's dick, and sluts himself out. Then, the lil' dude does an impressive dismount, flips the script, and crams his hard cock in matthew's hot, horned up hole! Parker pounds grey's guts like the grade-a, golden boy he is, hitting that hot spot till matthew's meat mussles out a massive load! The white hot, gooey gold shoots from his shaft, and arches through the air, before splattering onto his tight, tan torso, like a wild work of art, on a cum covered canvas. Grey's golden flesh covered in fuck juice is all cj needs to send him over the edge. He pulls out, grabs his cock, and unloads round, after round onto grey's gorgeous gape, then plunges his pulsing, spitting piece back in his boy's beautiful, smooth butt.... Deep.
Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 899.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutie Pie Flip Fuck - CJ Parker ,Matthew Grey

Post Workout (Ridder Rivera And Karl Lion) Prairieburg

Studio: Kristen Bjorn
Ridder Rivera has been training Karl Lion for several weeks now and the sexual tensions between the two muscle men is about to erupt. Karl suggest that Ridder come back to his place for a protein shake. With all those muscles pumping and the testosterone flowing through their veins it is only natural to admire your trainers’ muscles. After a rough kiss, the cocks are released and the admiration really heats up as the guys explore the others taught, pumped muscles. Karl is to his knees and begins sucking on Ridders magnificent, mahogany cock. Running his hot mouth up and down Ridder’s strong cock, Karl is eager to pleasure his trainer and shows him that he can deep throat his massive cock. With his downward curved cock, Ridder easily swallows Karl’s incredible cock, while Karl pleasures himself with some nipple play. Karl bends over and Ridder takes advantage of his exposed hairy hole and begins licking and exploring his hot ass with his probing tongue. Ridder stands up and shoves his cock in Karl’s as, only to find that he needs more lube, so he eats some more ass then tries again, this time with full success. Ridder slams Karl’s arresting ass nice and deep as both men’s appetite for more builds to vigorous levels. Ridder goes back and forth several times from eating Karl’s ass to pumping it full of hot cock. The guys swap and Ridder lies back and lets Karl pleasure himself as he grinds down hard onto Ridder’s throbbing cock. Karl is then flipped onto his back and Ridder takes full control of his wet ass. As Ridder is picking up the rhythm of his intense fucking, Karl takes his own cock into his hand and begins matching Ridder’s pace. As Ridder bangs away at Karl’s ass the intensity reaches a fevered pitch that leads to Karl’s cock erupting his creamy load of cum. Ridder takes this as a nod to fuck me harder and picks up his pace until he unleashes his hot load of cum all over Karl’s abs and heaving chest. Ridder slips his cum soaked cock back into Karl’s drenched and pleasured ass. You know that pumped up, horny feel Post Workout, there is another hot guy at the gym feeling the same, find him and explode together!
Duration: 25:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 579.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Post Workout (Ridder Rivera And Karl Lion)

Время генерации страницы 0.03579 секунды с 9 запросами