All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Pissing, Group, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bella Rossi Pain is Love, part 4

Candidate Pt 33

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Maestro
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Blindfold ,BDSM ,Rough Sex ,Female Slave ,Bondage ,Spanking ,Discipline ,Nipple Clamps ,Role Play
Video language: English

The Best thing about beinga submissive slut is:"Pleasing sombody"The Worst thing about beinga submissive slut is:"Taking the pain"

Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Candidate Pt 33

Vina - penetration testing

Vina has come such a long way: from 19-year old shy aspiring HuCow to fully trained and developed, obedient docile HuCow with a 400% udder expansion, stimulation association, and a deep desire to be trained and milked forever. The farmer noticed something else too: Vina does not make much sound (probably the least of the herd), but it's very easy to see when she gets turned on. Her face and neck get flushed, she even develops cow-like spots on her body when stimulated. Nothing better to turn her on than the fucking machine! And since she has been trained to produce more hormones when she gets milked AND stimulated at the same time. the result is clearly visible at the end of the session! Perfect training takes years, but Vina is a success story in our barn!

Duration: 8:28
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 14621kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

Download Vina - penetration testing

Blue Collar Justice - Alexa Nova 720p

I stripped down completely and sat on the couch with a huge smile on my face.

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Blue Collar Justice - Alexa Nova 720p

Super Slut Pt 3: Revolving Intentions

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,James Deen
Genres: Bondage ,Handler ,big dick ,switch ,Gag ,shaved ,mixed ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Flogging
Video language: English

This is part 3 of 4 from the December live show.
Lily endures another triple team by Princess Donna, Matt and Orlando. Vibe, torment, mind fuck, repeat. She is strapped onto a rotating grid with belts pressing her flesh tight into the cold metal. Her tits presented and pussy out in the open called for some flogging. I rub some balm on her nipples to keep them lush and flushed.
While that kicks in, the cattle prod is brought and the water works begin. Lily seems to have a discomfort with hearing and seeing the cattle prod out. Oh, we have fun. She is spun right side up and upside down to throw off her before lodging a dick and vibe into her. Time to fuck up this pretty face.
Blind folded, gagged and clothes pinned, this suffering slut has no idea what's in store for her. Can she trust that Princess Donna won't use the cattle prod? Will she survive the whirlwind of revolving upright and upside down? One thing I do know is, she cums well during any and all of what happens.

Duration: 39:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 877.1 MB

Download Super Slut Pt 3: Revolving Intentions
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05609 секунды с 9 запросами