View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 07:37 PM   #19146
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default KinkAcademy 2023 part 38

KinkAcademy 2023 part 38

This site was formerly known as PassionateU. Video resolutions vary, but most content is in standard definition (below 720p).

Format: mp4
Video: 720x480

Total size: 839.3 MB in 25 files.

Download KinkAcademy 2023 part 38

Carmen Valentina

The two Hooters chicks had been hard at work at the charity carwash, fundraising for a local rehoming centre for dogs. One patron of the puppies proffered up a sizeable.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

Download Carmen Valentina

Submissive Goth Girl is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,The Pope
Genres: Suspension ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Crop ,Handler ,Tattoo ,Fingering
Video language: English

This is Charlotte's first time on Hogtied and she definitely doesn't disappoint. She is very timid upon first glance and in her overall behavior, but once she is naked and in bondage that all changes quickly. She is a sex kitten who loves to be dominated and made to serve and suffer. We start with her in a standing spread eagle with her neck tethered up to a point. She is beyond helpless, but The Pope adds more rope to turn this into a predicament tie, that defines helplessness. Her pale flesh is turned a bright red with extreme flogging and spankings. Her fist orgasm is loud and she loses full control of her body by floating in the ropes while she cums. Next she is put in a brutal hip suspension with a touch of bamboo to render her hands useless. Her neck is tied to a bowling ball to apply just the right amount of pressure to restrict her breathing. She is tormented more before being rewarded with more imposed orgasms. Before the scene ends The Pope pulls her high enough to lift the bowling ball off of the ground. In the final scene Charlotte is on her back, like the whore that she is, with her legs spread and ready for her whore holes to be used. After some bastinado from a crop to the feet, she is fingered and fucked into submission.

Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Submissive Goth Girl is Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Drusilla endures her hogtie. I add an up line, making her bondage a bit more stringent. She looks like she is going to roll to one side, so I clamp her septum and tie it of to the opposite side, because I am a gentleman. I return to smack her robust ass a few times and to play with my bound captive. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the very end.

Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

Download Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Chessie Kay - training and reward

Training my chastity doll was not very hard. Chessie Kay will basically do anything to get the key to her belt. I made her wear a spider ring gag and taught her how to sit up. She is such an obedient girl (as long as she believes she will get the key soon).
Further training involved throw and fetch. Chessie's favorite toy is a suction dildo, and she is incredibly frustrated she can't use this toy. So to have her fetch it and bring it to me is great, because she will get more and more horny doing that. And even more so when I cuffed her hands behind her back for some blowjob training on that same suction dildo. Chessie really did her best, even using her huge boobs to rub the dildo on the table.
She was such a good chastity doll! The only thing that could be improved is that she asks for the key a bit too much, but I guess that's just her mind driving her insane. She needs an orgasm, Chessie was built for sex, not for chastity! In the end I just had to give her the reward because she had been such a good girl! She couldn't wait to take off her belt and use her favorite toy. It was probably the best orgasm she had in a long time!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chessie Kay - training and reward
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04472 секунды с 9 запросами