Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default In Heat - Casey Calvert

In Heat - Casey Calvert

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail. The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass.
If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy. Instead I tape her hands with vet wrap, turning them into perfect paws. Her legs get bent so that she has to crawl around on her fists and knee caps. It amuses me to watch her play on the ground like an animal.
A good kitty gets a prize. It's time with every pussy's favorite toy, the Hitachi. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll ever see and it does a number on Casey's dripping wet pussy.
We're about more than just fun and games, though. There is an element of discipline that comes with having pets, even cats. Some tough corporal punishment will remind Casey that I'm in charge here, that I'm her master and owner, and she is my property. Floggers and canes are an ideal way of reinforcing the power structure and keeping my pets obedient.
That thing she thought was just her scratching post has another purpose. Turned sideways it makes for a brutal horse for her to ride. Unlike most, which come to a point, this one is flat on the side, but the ropes wound around it dig into her crotch as her weight presses down. When she rocks her hips backward to allow my vibrator access to her clit you can clearly see the marks that the rope has left.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download In Heat - Casey Calvert

Double Bind part 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black and Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

We could probably convince her to tell us everything we want to know with a few kind words and some promises about the future but a few thousand volts of electricity are definitely faster.

Duration: 42:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.4 MB

Download Double Bind part 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I release Summer from her neckrope and make her sit in a chair. I bind her ankles crossed before I stuff 2 large pairs of panties in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head to make sure they stay there. I pick her up and place her face down on an old steamer trunk. She loses a shoe in the process. I then hogtie her. Summer is really whimpering and grunting as I hogtie her and it gets a little more intense when I tie the hogtie rope overhead, which makes her hogtie way more strict. I then leave Summer to endure the bondage and the intense summer heat. Sweat drips down her face as she waits to be released. I return and she thinks she'll get that release, but instead I tape her head back, once again making her bondage even more stringent. I leave once again. She can't really struggle, but she twitches and moans as her other shoe dangles on her foot. She finally loses it and the clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

Download Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up. Her legs are spread wide open, suspended several feet off of the ground. Here her pussy is exposed, and he can see how wet she is getting.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05954 секунды с 9 запросами