View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 10:30 PM   #335
Ralgord

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Ralgord Непонятно, что и думать...

Genre: Handjob, Tease & Denial, Ruined Orgasms
Description: My slave has been locked in the extremely uncomfortable metal chastity cage for the last week, and now it's time for his weekly milking. I have him mummified in saran wrap, ball-gagged and blindfolded. Today I have a surprise for him: I will not milk him alone, I invited My friend Mistress Roberta to assist Me. She wanted to see how I ruin the orgasms of My slaves, so today she will experience it firsthand. My slave can hear that there's someone else with Me, but he doesn't know who it is. I take his chastity device off and start the milking procedure. While one of Us rubs his prick, the other one plays with his balls, and then we change positions. I make it so that he can't guess which hand is whose; he is such a lucky slave to be jerked off by two such beautiful Dominas. But his luck is over when I realize he's ready to cum and indicate Mistress Roberta to stop rubbing his prick. As expected, several seconds later he came, with what we discovered later to be a huge quantity of sperm.
Audio: AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream
Video: format MP4, AVC (AVC), 2 971 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:14:56

000000533_19852293.rar (331 Mb)
Ralgord is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04515 секунды с 9 запросами