View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 07:26 AM   #4901
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double Bind part 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane Reading Center

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black and Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM
We could probably convince her to tell us everything we want to know with a few kind words and some promises about the future but a few thousand volts of electricity are definitely faster.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Bind part 3 Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Training Coral Aorta, Day Four Monza

Cast: Coral Aorta ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Straight ,other hair color ,slim ,Discipline ,Gag ,Athletic ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,Bondage
Video language: English
The final update from slave trainer JP. Coral is trained to submit to Derrick Pierce. She is tightly gagged, bound and suspended, then ordered to masturbate herself while taking her dominants hard cock in her pussy and mouth. Slave girl Aorta’s ass is stuffed with a steel plug, and she is humiliated with a load of hot come smeared all over her pretty face.
Duration: 59:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Coral Aorta, Day Four

Olivia Fawn Pay The Price Bahama

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Payment will come in the form of pain, suffering, bondage and humiliation. OT is going to be the administrator of her account. Shackled to a wooden frame, Olivia is exposed and helpless. She can't cover herself against his blows or close her legs to his probing hands. He puts her onto her back with a metal post holding her legs up and proceeds to mercilessly paddle her ass and pussy.
Duration: 39:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Fawn Pay The Price

RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn Grays

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex
For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn.
Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn

CumEatingCuckolds Montana Skye Man Are Good For One Thing Devils Lake

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Montana Skye
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Montana has a ghetto booty, and she is sick of it going to waste on her worthless sugar dy of a man. She thinks a new big black cock is the way to go. So she found Ja to beat up her little white pussy. Now she knows white man are good for only one thing, licking the creampie out of her freshly f"cked pussy.
Duration: 20:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 773.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumEatingCuckolds Montana Skye Man Are Good For One Thing

Wide Open: Chanel Preston Stretches Out Paige Owens' Permagape Asshole Gosnell

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Paige Owens
Genres: Straight ,Strap On ,Vibrator ,Leather ,LezDom ,slink ,buttplug ,Lesbian ,Anal ,Rimming
Paige Owens has been ordered to clean the dungeon. Her perky tits in a leather harness and her perfect ass in latex has no intention of getting this task done. Clean all the toys in 15 minutes, hell no! Fuck her ass to orgasm sounds like a much better plan. She picks out a pink dildo and starts stretching out her hole. Just as she cums with a toy in her ass and a vibrator on her tight pussy, her mistress steps in. In a full tight black latex dress, Chanel Preston humiliates her anal pet. That is Chanel’s hole to stretch and she gets to work. She wants to see that hole gape. She starts with glass dildos and butt plugs and gets a full view of Paige’s pink huge asshole. Her stretchy hole is hungry for more gape. A huge dildo on a stick fucks her ass deep and fast. This gets Paige screaming with orgasm and causes her hole to permagape! Her wide open hole is hungry for more, but her mistress demands her turn. Paige goes down for lesbian anal rimming while fucking her mistress with a metal hook. Chanel cums all over Paige before putting oh a giant strap on dildo. She uses her huge cock to fuck Paige hard. Bigger toys, bigger plugs and a huge slink still isn’t enough for Paige’s huge hole. Finally a speculum is used to stretch Owens’ hole to the extreme and gives Chanel a full view.
Duration: 1:09:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wide Open: Chanel Preston Stretches Out Paige Owens' Permagape Asshole

HT - A Bondage Therapy Part One - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer Mikawa

Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
This patient, Elise Graves, is particularly troubled. She needs some of the most intense bondage therapy I have ever given. Elise is a sex addict, a nymphomaniac. Her life is constant stream of new partners and an ever increasing desire for more intense sexual experiences. They only way to keep her sane is to provide her with the perfect encounter. I will need to push her far enough that she doesn't consider this entire treatment a tease, but I can't risk giving her too much or it will just trigger her to look for another level of rough play.
What I don't anticipate is how much I will enjoy our time together. The way she moves under my flogger and whip, the little moans and screams that come out of her, everything about her fills me with a desire to take things further. It isn't long before I have abandoned the idea of rehabilitating her. I've untied her from the chair I used to wheel her in and rebound her in a position more conducive to our new purpose. I'm no longer worried about taking things too far, there's no such thing. I ram 10 inches of cock down her throat and I know the truth: she is going to need a lot more therapy.
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6746kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - A Bondage Therapy Part One - Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06502 секунды с 9 запросами