View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 08:47 AM   #1254
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Natasha Nice & Chloe Surreal - I Hate Working for Your Girlfriend Mc Queeney

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Natasha Nice, Chloe Surreal
Genres: Big Tits, Redhead, Brunette, MILF, Maid, Big ass, Natural tits, BBW, Threesome, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuous
Video language: English
Maid Natasha Nice decides to get her revenge on her client's bitchy daughter, Chloe Surreal, by flirting with her boyfriend Max Fills, then following him to the bedroom and sucking his dick. Chloe walks in on Natasha tittyfucking her guy, so the maid teaches her a lesson, spanking the college girl and fingering her pussy, then showing Chloe how to suck Max's cock. Natasha sits on the stuck-up brunette's face as Max fucks her, and the hotties share that dick, then scissor on the bed as lucky Max watches.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Nice & Chloe Surreal - I Hate Working for Your Girlfriend

Chloe Temple - Going In Head First (2023) Collegedale

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Chloe Temple
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Chloe Temple is getting ready to go on a girls night. Taking her time in front of the mirror, she dolls herself up and slides into a little black dress. After high heels, the last piece is a necklace. She can't get the clasp to bite, so she calls her stepbrother, Codey Steele, in to help her out.
Codey does as Chloe asks, then says he wishes he can go with her. When Chloe gently tells him that he can't, Codey grabs her wrist and captures her lips in a kiss. Chloe thinks about leaving for her night out, but after a moment she turns back and tells Codey has ten minutes and he can't mess up her makeup. Codey can work with that. He goes for those hot little titties and then lifts Chloe to the counter so he can hike up her miniskirt and go to town eating her pussy.
Dropping to her knees, Chloe pulls Codey's hardon out to suck him nice and deep. Then she turns around and leans over the counter to have her stepbro slide on in from behind. They relocate to the bedroom, where Chloe delivers another BJ and then rides Codey in reverse cowgirl until her back arches in sensual delight. Turning around, she gives it to him in cowgirl. She falls onto her back and locks eyes with Codey until he pulls out to cum on her stomach, consummating their fast and furious coupling.
Duration: 29:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6198kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Temple - Going In Head First (2023)

Huge Tits Kat Marie Loves the Maintenance Man's Pipe work Haxtun

Cast: Kat Marie
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Facial, High Heels, Missionary, Oil, POV, RedHead, Shower, Titty Fuck, Wet, Work Fantasies
Kat Marie was bored and she needed some fun. She called the maintenance man. She pretended the kitchen sink was stuck and while he was getting his tools she went upstairs to take a shower. Here she soaped her big tits to really get into the mood. Then she called him to cum up. When he knocked she was covered with a towel. She said: There is a problem with the pipes in here. When he looked under the sink she said: It’s my pipes that need some work. Peter Fitzwell understood exactly what she needed. Luckily every plumber was well equipped for that job and this is part of their training. He soaped her breasts and her pussy until she suggested to move things into the bedroom. Here she gave him a nice blowjob followed by a titty fuck. Then he fucked her in doggy, she was riding him. They fucked in missionary until he came all over her face.
Duration: 37:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Tits Kat Marie Loves the Maintenance Man's Pipe work

Body Swap! 1: The Ol' Switcheroo Body Swap Gilbertsville

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Body Swap
Cast: Gia Paige, Ember Snow
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Asian, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Stepsister, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Emily Willis' eyes flutter open after a night of slumber. She yawns and gets out of bed. Her room is very nice and clean. She clearly lives a comfortable, wealthy life. Emily goes to sit by her mirror and begins to hum a tune to herself as she combs her hair in the mirror.
Meanwhile, Ember Snow's eyes flutter open after her night of rest. She yawns and gets out of bed. In stark contrast to Emily's room, Ember's bedroom is shabby and cheap looking. She is clearly not wealthy. Ember slips a pair of earbuds into her ear and begins blasting music and dancing a little to the beat as she applies makeup, looking in the mirror.
Emily eats breakfast with her stepmom, Dana DeArmond. After chatting about Emily`s stepsister Gia Paige briefly, they change subjects and it becomes obvious that Dana is putting pressure on Emily to be class valedictorian. Emily clearly wants to please her mom, insisting that she'll be headed to the school library before school for a cram session.
Ember eats breakfast alone. Her family is never around because they are busy working multiple jobs to support themselves. Ember also wants to be valedictorian.
Later that day, at the library, Ember and Emily encounter each other. They clearly do not like each other. When they reach for the same book, it seems like a fight is about to start. Librarian Lauren Phillips notices the scuffle and breaks up the fight. Having seen them fight numerous times, she lectures them, insisting that they should know better, since they're both 18, adding ``Maybe if you both stopped bickering all the time you'd be able to put yourself in the other's shoes and see things from perspective for a change!``
Duration: 42:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12877kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Swap! 1: The Ol' Switcheroo Body Swap

Alexis Crystal, Lilly Bella - Morning Routine (2023) Wildersville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Lilly Bella
Genres: Lesbian
Gorgeous Lilly Bella is in the shower while Alexis Crystal brushes her teeth, starting their "Morning Routine." As Sandra Shine’s erotic lesbian movie begins, the lovers make sizzling eye contact through the mirror; Alexis flashes her sexy ass, then lets her wrap slip to the floor as she walks into the bedroom. Lilly towels off hastily and follows her to the bed, where they kiss passionately. Alexis sucks the raven-haired beauty’s pierced nipples and fingers her pussy, making her moan with arousal. Pushing Alexis onto her back, Lilly devours her, lapping at her nipples and eating her pussy voraciously. She moves on top of Alexis in a hot sixty-nine, grinding on her pretty face while licking her frantically. Alexis is first to orgasm, catching her breath before frigging her girlfriend to a powerful climax.
Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7675kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Crystal, Lilly Bella - Morning Routine (2023)

Ogling Oliver Kissee Mills

Cast: Tricia Oaks
Genres: Anal, Brunette, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum In Hair, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Shaved Pussy, Straight Hair, Tall, Thong, White
Tricia has a crush on her son’s friend, Oliver, and while she has the house to herself, she fantasies about his studly body. The last thing Tricia expects is for the very man she’s ogling on her phone to show up at her bedroom door, but when Oliver arrives abruptly, she has no time to hide her lust. Oliver helps turn Tricia’s fantasy into a full-blown reality.
Duration: 48:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5483kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ogling Oliver

Friday Night Hornitos

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14429 секунды с 9 запросами