View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 09:28 AM   #7979
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Bean Station

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3 Santa Ynez

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

The Sarah Jane Files 2 Fishs Eddy

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Flogging, Outdoor
Video language: English
When PD props Sara Jane Ceylon up on his bed with her ass in the air she probably thinks that he is going to fuck her and be done with it. She should probably leave the ideas to someone else, because he has other plans. Oh, her holes will be filled soon enough, but not in the way she was thinking. He is going to stuff her full of dildos and make her pay for the privilege in pain. Her ass is going to be worn out by the time he is done with her. For anyone who knows PD this is no surprise. PD sees the moon is bright and full this evening. The window is open as he lays on the bed that Sarah adorned earlier. She is not far away he can hear moaning. Of course he is playing with it. He wants it nice and hard when he goes outside to add another stone. He left her with specific instructions that when he visits, her mouth better be open and ready.
Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sarah Jane Files 2

Fishnet Anal Lowmansville

Cast: Anthony Rosano ,Isis Love ,Bailey Brooks
Genres: Straight ,toned ,Curvy ,Dildo ,buttplug ,LezDom ,Gaping ,Prolapse ,Anal Fingering ,Athletic
Video language: English
Bailey Brooks gets a full on anal domination experience from Isis Love and Anthony Rosano. First there is girl on girl action with Isis Love completely dominating her bitch with ass licking, spanking and anal strap-on sex. Then Bailey is made to suck and fuck real cock like an obedient anal slut should.
Duration: 1:01:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fishnet Anal

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 2 Marty

Drusilla is once again manhandled and groped in between her legs being thoroughly bound. I also manage to bind her tits with some thin twine. I let her sit for a while, but she gets a panty gag sealed in with a full roll of vetwrap and some black electrical tape. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 22:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 497.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 2

RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey tightly tied Lovettsville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Today is a little different than most live BaRS shows. We have had this big titted blonde before, and her appetite is legendary. She wants it hard, she wants it rough and she can never get enough.
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Rain DeGrey Big breasted blonde Rain DeGrey tightly tied

Shock Challenge scene sc138 Durham

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24749kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Challenge scene sc138

Время генерации страницы 0.09954 секунды с 9 запросами