Old 04-13-2024, 09:30 AM   #7983
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Crocodile Tears - Bella Rossi, Matt Williams Joice

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Oh, Bella Rossi is one hell of a beauty, and she is a veteran when it comes to BDSM, but she is never really sure what to expect when Matt Williams, a master of diva destruction, gets his hands on her. She just knows that whatever it is, it's going to hurt and she is going to love every second of it. That's how bondage and discipline work for her. She gets off on the feelings of helplessness and pain.
There is a lot for her to process. Matt has no interest in giving her enough time to process what the hell is going on. It's going to be a complete overload of her senses. Her tits are tied, then caned, while she's drooling through her gag, just after cumming her brains out. Her pussy is split open over a wooden bar, bearing all of her weight down onto her clit. It's all coming at her so fast that she barely has time to scream. And Matt shows no signs of letting up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crocodile Tears - Bella Rossi, Matt Williams

Eager Slut Fredericia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Slut

Pervert Auction Port Arthur

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Slaves: Cobie, Bunny Mistress: Miss Bee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Chastity, Punishment
Two girls are taken in iron cages to a private country club to be sold at auction. They are examined and briefly briefed by the very strict Miss Bee.
Please note: there are no scenes of direct sex.
Duration: 26:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4218kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 846.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Auction

Friday Night Phillipsburg

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night

Garage Night Out Palmer Lake

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garage Night Out

Electric Chains Keeps her Captive Kunkle

Cast: Alani Pi ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Dildo ,natural boobs ,Tens Unit ,Cattle Prod ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Blonde ,Slave ,unshaved
Episode 1: In this updates, I take Alani Pi and teach her the importance of balance when it comes to being my submissive.
With her arms behind her back and one leg tied up, she has to use her tip toes to keep herself upright. However, her ordeal doesn’t begin and end with a ballet lesson, as this is Electrosluts! Alani must stand the tips of her toes while she’s hooked up to the violet wand plate, which will shock her if she touches any metal, while chains are hanging from the ceiling and surround her. With the slightest touch she looses her balance and is shocked by the chains around her.
Alani receives pleasure from a metal dildo, but that same dildo is balanced with the pain the violet wand plates bring as they shock her, even as I continue to fuck her to orgasm.
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electric Chains Keeps her Captive

Fatima Brutal Araraquara

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Fatima decided to go for it. She takes on a more severe punishment in return for the greatest sum of money ever. You will have the opportunity to follow whether she succeeds in this painful experiment or not in a four-part series (a new part every month).
Duration: 10:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 750.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fatima Brutal

Время генерации страницы 0.04353 секунды с 9 запросами