View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 09:54 AM   #19154
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. Notes: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD

Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Nothing ever stays simple. The price for her earlier orgasms is a steep one. Damon Pierce is not a man who gives reward lightly. She is going to pay for every time she cums with the pain and tears that he enjoys.

Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

Download Secret Slut Part 2 Sophie Ryan, Damon Pierce

Oct Tag Team Match-Up!!!! Round 1!!!!

Cast: Bella Wilde ,Iona Grace ,Beretta James ,Serena Blair
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,slim ,Lesbian ,Tattoo ,Big Tits ,Strap On ,Fingering ,mixed ,Brunette
Video language: English

You do Not want to miss the month's tag team match-up! Even after the first round, you can see this is going to be a VERY close match! Iona Grace and Beretta James on team black. Serena Blair and Bella Wilde on team Red. Let the games begin!

Duration: 14:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 538.6 MB

Download Oct Tag Team Match-Up!!!! Round 1!!!!
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08172 секунды с 9 запросами