View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 02:19 AM   #69
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mom and Son

My mom stumbles in to the hotel room with a glass of red wine in her hand. She apologizes to me for leaving me in the hotel room while she went to the fetish convention! She confesses to me that she hasn't had any sex in a while, and she wants me to help her out with that. "Do you want me to go back downstairs? Or do you want me to stay up here with you?" she asks me. I tell her to please stay up here with me! "Why don't you touch mommy?" she asks me. She pokes her butt out towards me and tells me to grab her big ass. She kisses my cock on top of my underwear and she asks me if I think that anyone would judge her for wanting to kiss her son's cock. She slowly pulls my cock out from under my underwear and she starts to lick the tip of my cock first. She teases my cock until she eventually shoves my entire cock inside of her mouth. She sucks my cock until her pussy gets wet, and then she hops on top of me and rides my hard cock! "Grab mommy's tits!" she tells me, as she continues to bounce up and down on my cock. Mommy lies down on her back and I start to fuck her in the missionary position now. She tells me how she's been wanting to fuck my cock for so long! She's been dreaming about this day for so long, and she can't wait to taste my cum. I fuck her pussy harder and deeper, until I get close to cumming. I pull my cock out of her pussy and I jerk my cock off on to her tongue. She swallows it all, and then asks me if I want to go with her down to the convention...
The next day...My mom is getting ready to go out for "a session." I ask her what she means by that, and she tells me how men pay her to tickle her feet and massage her body! It sounds weird to me, but my mom claims that these men pay her really good money to do this! She starts to get horny and she decides that she wants to fuck me before she goes out for her session! She gets down on her knees in the hotel bathroom and puts my cock in her mouth. Then she bends over against the sink and I start to fuck her pussy from behind. "I am being such a naughty mommy by fucking my son before a session!" she exclaims. I keep fucking her until I cum deep inside of her pussy. Then she leaves me in the hotel room so she can go meet up with her client...
My mom is hungover in bed the next morning and she is too tired to move. I am pretty horny though and my cock is already hard, so I walk up to her and I stick my cock inside of her pussy...

Nikki Brooks , Cory Chase , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , pussy licking , mini skirt , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , pov , threesome

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:56:44
Size - 1704 mb

https://fboom.me/file/1a14e29afb0bf/NBCC-MTFCon.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07465 секунды с 9 запросами