Old 04-13-2024, 11:37 AM   #19155
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Electric Chains Keeps her Captive

Electric Chains Keeps her Captive

Cast: Alani Pi ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Dildo ,natural boobs ,Tens Unit ,Cattle Prod ,Electrical Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Blonde ,Slave ,unshaved
Video language: English

Episode 1: In this updates, I take Alani Pi and teach her the importance of balance when it comes to being my submissive.
With her arms behind her back and one leg tied up, she has to use her tip toes to keep herself upright. However, her ordeal doesn't begin and end with a ballet lesson, as this is Electrosluts! Alani must stand the tips of her toes while she's hooked up to the violet wand plate, which will shock her if she touches any metal, while chains are hanging from the ceiling and surround her. With the slightest touch she looses her balance and is shocked by the chains around her.
Alani receives pleasure from a metal dildo, but that same dildo is balanced with the pain the violet wand plates bring as they shock her, even as I continue to fuck her to orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 698.3 MB

Download Electric Chains Keeps her Captive

Black Lingerie

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.

Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

Download Black Lingerie

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

Download Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

Download Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04037 секунды с 9 запросами